Let's Talk Entertainment!

edited 2014-06-02 01:53:02 in Talk
How often would or do you describe yourself as "bored"? How often do you pursue mental, emotional, physical stimulation? Any thoughts on why this may or may not be?

FUN FACT: sociopaths are apparently bored more often and more likely to describe themselves are bored. just putting that out there
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2014-06-02 01:56:00

im bored a lot and my dad's a sociopath so i probably am to

generally i content myself with imagining together outfits and listening to music and cleaning stuff
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    FUN FACT: at least three (3) of the people who will post or have posted in this thread are sociopaths. Can you spot which ones? NO WAIT CAN'T PSOT THAT ↳TALK ARGH hi
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I haven't been bored in years, except maybe a little when I'm at work, but that's inevitable
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

im bored a lot and my dad's a sociopath so i probably am to

You are not! I know that you are joking, but you really are not a sociopath!

This aside: I get bored a lot, but I can also intrigue myself very easily with strange, minute things.
  • i know i am not, i am garbage at being mean even when i want to be mean
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I know.

You can be mean, but you generally suck at it because I don't think that you like it very much.

As an aside, I don't like being alone in strange or distant places even when getting home is easy because it seems to force me to confront thoughts that I don't like... but I rarely ever get bored in those situations.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I used to be bored almost constantly, now I never seem to find the time for it.

Nor much time for entertainment, for that matter, although I do like watching movies and reading books... I usually feel guilty about it because there's usually something more productive I could be doing at the time.