An alternate universe in which Princess Alice is evil

edited 2014-06-01 13:59:04 in Roleplay & Games
*privatizes Centralia's healthcare system*

Comments

• u mean THIS REALITY?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    TREASON!

I'd throw you in the dungeon, but I suspect you'd enjoy that

So instead I hereby sentence you to listen to nothing but Top 40 pop songs for the next 2d20 years
  • i was looking for a suitable reaction image and i found this nonsensical Chemistry Cat meme

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'll bet that cat doesn't even have a chemistry degree
    Throw him in the dungeon

REPUBLICAN MEMECAT
    Yeah well

*parks my Evil Car across 3 handicapped spaces*

NOW WHAT
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Yeah well

*parks my Evil Car across 3 handicapped spaces*

NOW WHAT
    now I can't find a spot for this ramp van to unfold its ramp ;_;
  • -jacks the Evil Car-

(So, this is the third time that I've become a car hijacker in Centie's RPs. It is officially a running gag?)
    Aw, come on! I didn't even get a chance to put my Evil License Plates on it yet!

(I like how the carjacker is actually the good guy this time, lol)
    I'm sure that @Fossilmaiden will tell you that plate should actually be for @Crystal.
    well, she can't have it

because i'm evil! >:3
    *takes candy from a baby*
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    But CA is evil in this reality.
    *gives an Almond Ice Cream cart a permit to operate outside Aliroz's favorite Centralian library*
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    next you gonna outlaw cow girls
  • Aliroz said:

But CA is evil in this reality.

i already made this post
    (2015 self)

*gives an Almond Ice Cream cart a permit to operate outside Aliroz's favorite Centralian library*

You!

I. Hate. You.

Rozburg is now at war with Centralia.
    *installs Windows Vista on all the computers in the Royal Barn*

*only offers the option to upgrade to Windows 8.0*
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

*installs Windows Vista on all the computers in the Royal Barn*

*only offers the option to upgrade to Windows 8.0*
    Pah, as if that even qualifies as evil.
    at least it's not Me
    I used Vista for several years and had no great problems with it.

You'll have to do eviller.
    *bans all web browsers except Internet Explorer*

*adds microtransactions to every mobile phone game*
    I used Internet Explorer for several years and had no great problems with it. And I don't play mobile phone games.

You'll have to do eviller.
  • edited 2014-06-01 17:13:33
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *hires the sadist who chooses Spotify ads as Minister of Communications*
    who
    *drives a Hummer*
    *does 45 mph in the left lane of the freeway*
  • kill living beings
    you are SICK
    *burns all books except The Fountainhead*
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    genuinely not sure how I should feel about The Fountainhead in a universe in which it's the only surviving book

Hey, you're not Princess Alice!

-jacks the Hummer-

Well, that was inevitable
    *airs DIC cartoons on the Centralia Broadcasting Network*
    *gives Richie Rich a Flash-animated TV series*
  • didn't he already have one a few years ago?
  • another one, then
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

*gives Richie Rich a Flash-animated TV series*

Let me guess, you had a license that predated my purchase of Classic Media
    > implying evil princesses respect American copyright law
    (2015 self)

Too bad I made all books resistant to burning.

> implying evil princesses respect American copyright law

You're going to jail for copyright violation, Evil Princess.
  • *throws all books other than The Fountainhead into water*
    (2015 self)
    Wilhelm said:

*throws all books other than The Fountainhead into water*

Too bad I made all books out of partial mogwai, so getting them wet just makes more books.
  • what's partial mogwai
  • Aliroz said:

Wilhelm said:

Too bad I made all books out of partial mogwai, so getting them wet just makes more books.
    also: hmm, these are interesting new books.  they're all about the best ways to eat crocodiles and alligators
    Mogwai, eh? Better not feed these books after midnight...
    (2015 self)
    Wilhelm said:

Aliroz said:

Wilhelm said:

also: hmm, these are interesting new books.  they're all about the best ways to eat crocodiles and alligators
    Not that shocking. They already do that in Chna.

*makes a delicious crocodile stew*
    (2015 self)

*makes a delicious crocodile stew*

Thank you, I am a delicious crocodile and I love stew.