w ketchup resists the tyranny of depraved leftist intellectuals

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    also the most bizarre fuckin' godwin i've ever seen
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that stuff tastes worse than watery elementary-school-cafeteria ketchup
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    "Reagan won the Cold War"
  • edited 2014-06-01 13:07:37
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    but CA

W Ketchup avoids the harsh, vinegary taste of some of its competitors, and instead blends its ingredients into a smooth, rich flavor that enhances any meal.  W Ketchup also offers a healthier alternative with new, Organic W Ketchup™ made from only the most natural ingredients.

W Ketchup in the home, outside, or at a restaurant signals an individual who isn’t afraid to take a stand and exercise the right to have the right brand of ketchup.  W Ketchup breaks the ketchup monopoly to give Americans a choice.  W Ketchup is America’s ketchup.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Offering an organic version of your Conservatism-themed ketchup just leaves me wondering who the hell your target audience is.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    It's populism-themed.  GMO products and artificial ingredients are scary and sinister, not the good old fashioned American way of doing things.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    That page mentions the ketchup duopoly

Always weird to see people acknowledge Hunt's, somehow

Also: they make not-America sound like so much fun
  • "Reagan won the Cold War"

and all he got was an airport named after him
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    a disgrace is what it is

where's your gratitude America
  • it's not like there was, for a long time, a completely arbitrary and masturbatory movement to have Reagan replace Franklin Roosevelt on the dime.

Offering an organic version of your Conservatism-themed ketchup just leaves me wondering who the hell your target audience is.

well Whole Foods apparently has a lot of Republican customers actually
  • Offering an organic version of your Conservatism-themed ketchup just leaves me wondering who the hell your target audience is.

the whole conservativism thing is rather obviously a joke

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

it's not like there was, for a long time, a completely arbitrary and masturbatory movement to have Reagan replace Franklin Roosevelt on the dime.

Well, we can't have a Democrat on the dime now, can we?
  • edited 2014-06-01 13:40:58
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

It isn't. The whole reason the ketchup was made was because John Kerry is married to Teresa Heinz, and therefore if you buy Heinz, you support John Kerry.

somehow i doubt that, given the ketchup's origin
    Yeah, what Alice said.

it's not like there was, for a long time, a completely arbitrary and masturbatory movement to have Reagan replace Franklin Roosevelt on the dime.

when the ten trillion dollar platinum coin thing was a thing the most common suggestion for a face on it was Reagan's because lol
  • ...i was so completely sure that this had to be satire

...i was so completely sure that this had to be satire

2004 was a weird time, man
  • that marketing copy is like

i

poes law
    I know, right? It's hilarious.
  • W Ketchup in the home, outside, or at a restaurant signals an individual who isn’t afraid to take a stand and exercise the right to have the right brand of ketchup.  W Ketchup breaks the ketchup monopoly to give Americans a choice.  W Ketchup is America’s ketchup.
    this sounds exactly like something Stephen Colbert would say.
    where do you think Stephen Colbert got the idea for his character?
  • kill living beings
    reading ketchup bottles
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    lololololol

All the people that this would have bothered just bought generic ketchup from Wally World or Turrget and called it a day. 
    And yet ads for W Ketchup were everywhere over the internet back in 2004
  • in japan this ketchup is on sale buy one get one free

in japan this ketchup is on sale buy one get one free

now i'm imagining it as cyclonejoker-themed ketchup
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

wwwwwwwwww
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I come from a family of Republicans, some of whom eat organic food. You might be surprised. (*re-asserts, as if it were necessary at all, that she has ZERO affiliation with the Republican party or just about anything it represents*)
  • wait, you're A REPUBLICAN!?!?!? :O
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Miko is a Canadian, your argument is invalid
  • A REPUBLICANADIAN!?!?!?!?? :O :O :O
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    lolz
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I voted once in my life and it was for the American Green Party.
  • lee4hmz said:

wwwwwwwwww
    you want buy one get one thousand and twenty-three free?
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

wait, you're A REPUBLICAN!?!?!? :O

Ugh! What is it with you heapers! This is why I don't feel like I belong here.
  • the joke was that Miko is obviously not a republican and she just said that she was most certainly not a republican
  • edited 2014-06-02 15:17:50
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    And the joke is that I am overly reacting to something not reaction-worthy (the lack of capitalization on the word, "wait".)

(Note: when I'm actually upset, in don't use exclamation points very much. Also, I would never use Ugh as its own sentence. It is always, "Ugh, yaddayadda yadda.", because I must write in complete sentences. Sorry that my self-parody is so hard to distinguish from when I am truly upset).

We need a font for " I am not being serious and am just doing bad overacting".

Stupid text not conveying tone very well.
  • We need a font for " I am not being serious and am just doing bad overacting".
    Like this?
    (2015 self)

We need a font for " I am not being serious and am just doing bad overacting".
    Like this?

No, that font is only for naming the worst things. Unspeakable things like Almond Ice Cream.

And bold, for me, is for the most powerful of emphasis, or for absolute conviction.
    I remember early on in the IJBM 2 days there was somebody who used Comic Sans to indicate they weren't being serious...
    (2015 self)

I remember early on in the IJBM 2 days there was somebody who used Comic Sans to indicate they weren't being serious...

On the good old GitP forums, blue text means sarcasm.