ITT: Manly McMacho punches everything super hard in the face

edited 2014-06-01 03:24:54 in Roleplay & Games
including itself

the universe glitches out and everything is destroyed; with the exception of floating bits of the consciousnesses of the living beings who survive for a while as they become increasingly aware of their existence being erased (including you) is McMacho, punching itself in the face until the end of time

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    What kind of fucking game is this?
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Kinetic Novel
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    You think this is a fucking game? Yes I can see what categoriy we're in but
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Only a fucking game if this is serious BDSM territory, or else just a very strange sort of game indeed.
    Or if you mean "fucking" in the Early Middle English/Old Norse sense, meaning "to beat or bludgeon, usually with a stick."
    I was not aware of this sense.
  • this is the sort of game rockleesmile would do an LP of
  • edited 2014-06-01 03:38:18
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ^^^best fucking
  • edited 2014-06-01 03:40:41
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^^ It's only determined through context in English, through weird surnames like "Fuckbeggar" (likely applied to a miser) and nigh-identical words throughout the North and West Germanic tongues meaning, well, "bang."

Now, with what kind of stick you were doing the banging, that's where the main sense comes in.

^^ & ^ True facts.
    imagine having the surname Fuckbeggar
    A lot of people had weird last names based on reputations or what we would now call nicknames back in that period. It's similar to how the Latin cognomen system arose: Certain people received informal names based on attributes to distinguish similarly named people, and it became a way of distinguishing lines within families. This died out in England when people started moving into the cities and sought more respectable surnames for business, but a few weird ones still survive.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    like what?
    I'm not great with specific examples because I tend to forget them, but sometimes you look at relatively recent but old records and find people with very unusual names, frequently describing where their family was from or what their ancestors did.
    But I mean just imagine.

Like, it's your first day at school, and the teacher gets to your name on the register.

Or like you're interviewing for a job.

Or giving the bank your details.

Do you think people with that surname pronounce it 'Fook-beggar'?  Or even 'Fyook-beggar'?

Or maybe it's one of those names like Featherstonehaugh, it's pronounced 'Foo-gar' or something.

Do you think they get mad if you pronounce it as it's written?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Doolittle probably means you had a lazy ancestor at some point.