Let’s Talk “Let’s Talk!”!

edited 2014-05-31 03:09:34 in Talk
So far I’ve been doing two posts every two nights but I’m beginning to think that might be oversaturating the forum, would two every three nights work better? Maybe one every two nights? That, and how do I get you guys to keep the topic alive for more than 12 hours you ↳Talk hating bastards? lol ignore that that’s not ↳Talk at all haha
Tagged:

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    You couldn't be oversaturating the forum more than a typical batch of GMH snowclones
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Tachyon said:

You couldn't be oversaturating the forum more than a typical batch of GMH snowclones

has he actually done that much recently
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    He did it last night!
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Colin the Night Boy is my superhero name.

No one will know because my real name isn't Colin.
  • also, it's sort of a rare thing for me to produce a batch of snowclones
  • edited 2014-05-31 16:51:03
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    To be honest, I was referring to all the 'just' related ones, although I could almost swear that wasn't the first time.

Doesn't matter, anyway.  (Also, we're in Talk, so is this is a derail?)
  • edited 2014-05-31 16:54:19
    Tachyon said:

but what if i stopped producing batches of GMH snowclones?

then the evil Manly McMacho would take over the entire forum!!

dramaticdrumbeat.wav
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tachyon said:

To be honest, I was referring to all the 'just' related ones, although I could almost swear that wasn't the first time.

Doesn't matter, anyway.  (Also, we're in Talk, so is this is a derail?)

Talk isn't "no derails", it's "no shitposting"
  • Tachyon said:

or threads getting derailed into embeds of songs that have a word in their titles that is the same as a word in the thread title
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Seriously am I the only who thinks that's obnoxious or
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I really dislike it, but it's something that comes with the territory of posting on Heapers' Hangout, I figure. Just like with the wonderposting spam. Plus, it's generally really easy to ignore, anyway (until your computer slows of course).