look @ these 700 dollar glow in the dark sneakers

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    That sure is a 700 dollar pair of glow in the dark shoes. :o
  • your inner 5 year old wants them admit it
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I love glow in the dark things. ^_^
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Glow in the dark shoes are cool, but my inner 5 year old prefers those shoes with the little LEDs that blink when you walk

...my inner 5 year old still thinks it's 1995, you see
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it sez "Vonnegut" but I see nothing to do with Kurt

0/10 would not click again
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Glow in the dark shoes are cool, but my inner 5 year old prefers those shoes with the little LEDs that blink when you walk

aw man I loved those things

AND I HAVE SEEN THEM AFTER 1995

#being older than Anonus privilege
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    being older than Anonus is not a privilege
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I had some shoes like that back when I was five or so.
  • only the soles are glow in the dark? would not buy
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus: I seem to recall them being more popular in the early '90s, but that might just be because that's when I was in the target audience. :P
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    I'd say "They should still be popular, as they're awesome" but I actually remember them being a disappointment and not lighting up correctly.
  • not bright enough as light sources while spelunking

also

and

it sez "Vonnegut" but I see nothing to do with Kurt

0/10 would not click again