YOU KNOW WHAT

edited 2014-04-28 18:06:06 in General
FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID ALARMIST E-MAIL HEADINGS THAT COME AT SPAM-LIKE FREQUENCIES

"The internet is dying"

"devastating defeat"

I HOPE THAT THE ENTIRE INTERNET DIES AND THE REPUBLICANS EAT YOUR BABIES JUST TO SPITE YOU

GO CHEW ON A BAG OF DICKS

Comments

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    什么?
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I kinda hope the internet doesn't die because I'm really enjoying writing fan-fiction.

Still, I get what you're saying. Seems like every couple weeks SOPA rises from it's grave to do battle with the denizens of the net. 
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    the internet should secede and become its own country
  • edited 2014-04-28 23:59:18
    "devastating defeat"
    I see you're on their mailing list too :D

yeah, i kinda just...ignore them.

i mean, i know exactly why they're there, and they're to get me to give them money.
    i get my political election news from dailykos.elections.com and they have much more detail, much better coverage, and much less bullshit

so
    yes
    i know that everyone is trying to prognosticate the senate several months down the road

no, i'm not joining in
    because that would be a waste of time
    too many factors i dont' know and have no control over anyway

also i have very little money
    so i will give you threebux when i feel like it
  • the cato institute never bugs me for money
  • why the fuck do you get e-mails from the cato institute

unless you simply want to know what the enemy is up to
    i guess
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID ALARMIST E-MAIL HEADINGS THAT COME AT SPAM-LIKE FREQUENCIES

"The internet is dying"

"devastating defeat"

I HOPE THAT THE ENTIRE INTERNET DIES AND THE REPUBLICANS EAT YOUR BABIES JUST TO SPITE YOU

while Charles and David Koch look on and high-five each other, having finally succeeded at destroying America?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I kinda hope the internet doesn't die because I'm really enjoying writing fan-fiction.

but for serious this
  • also, cato doesn't need your money because they have a lot of it already

i guess

because im on the cato institute email list
  • Anonus said:

FUCK YOU

"The internet is dying"

"devastating defeat"

while Charles and David Koch look on and high-five each other, having finally succeeded at destroying America?
    I really hope that one day the day comes when people will realize that "video games are destroying our children!" and "big scary Republicans are trying to kill The Internet!" are essentially the same rhetorical device.
  • Anonus said:

FUCK YOU

"The internet is dying"

"devastating defeat"

yeah p much.

^ also this
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa

Anonus said:

FUCK YOU

"The internet is dying"

"devastating defeat"

I really hope that one day the day comes when people will realize that stupidly overblown statements are all the fucking same
    There, we've covered all of them.

i guess

because im on the cato institute email list
    okay, rephrase

why would you want to get e-mail from the cato institute
  • to irritate people
  • sorry, i fail to be irritated
  • more seriously they say some interesting things sometimes when they aren't saying crazy/stupid shit
  • fair enough

yeah i guess it's better than simply getting fundraising e-mails

though it's not like i even read those anyway