The Sad, Dimly Lit Bar of the Heapers' Hangout

2»

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Hello, bank? It's Princess Alice. Why, yes, I was looking to have a stop payment on another check! How did you know?
  • Sorry Princess no can do, our computers are down at the moment and uhhh yeah no. Sorry ^_^
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Midnight

Why are you not in the thread that was created specifically for us

The both of us
  • Spoiler:
    cause ur gay
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    My fan fic is coming true! :o

...oh, no. :x *blushes profusely*
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ^^>:O

^...Was your fanfic CA giving me tons of money or middie being a dick?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ...both. >_< And everything else. My fic is really embarrassing... and kinky...
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    I would absolutely not object to you posting it here.
  • It's not even your thread dickbreath, go away.

...I would absolutely not object to you posting it here.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Am I in the fic
    Midnight Velvet's rotting corpse looked deep into Manly McMacho's eyes, much whiter than her own. What a beautiful version of herself she was, and tragically, still alive. The sock hanging from her own decayed teeth, unhidden by the shriveled flesh that once passed for lips, was drenched in her greenish saliva. She would be blushing, she supposed, if she were still alive.

"Oh,
    Midnight Velvet's rotting corpse~" said Manly McMacho, pulling close the corpse by the leash connected to the dog collar on its neck, "if only you were still alive, I could love you."

Midnight Velvet's rotting corpse nuzzled Manly McMacho's naked breast, accidentally tearing off another piece of atrophied flesh on the spiky jewelry the girl had in her nipple piercing. It was glorious, forbidden selfcest, and she wasn't ashamed. "What if I made you one of the dead?"

A tear of love welled in Manly McMacho's eye. "Would you? Do tell, my love, what is it like to be dead?"

"Better than being alive," said the corpse, "and now my periods come out of my mouth. I can menstruate on all the people I hate; it's fantastic!!" She took Manly McMacho's hand in her own and raised it to her mouth. Her own charred branded skin ("
    property of Manly McMacho") was still smoking hot. It was all she could do not to orgasm. "Whenever you're ready, mistress."

A tear rolled down Manly McMacho's cheek. "Make it hurt, my love," she pleaded with a delicate smile.

The venom of the dead gleamed on the corpse's fangs. "As you wish, mistress," she said, and bit down.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I hope I'm not
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    :D