Fallout 3: The most hated game everyone has played to completion?

edited 2014-04-11 19:21:44 in General
See title

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I've never played it at all
  • i've never played it but do people hate it?  i thought they just liked new vegas better
  • There's a sort of person who hates open world games in general and Fallout 3 is the subject of their particular derision.

My stepdad actually had rented it at one point and I played it and found it enjoyable. A little obtuse at times, but enjoyable.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    There exists at least one person who actually prefers Fallout 3 to New Vegas. This person says that a big part of the reason for this is because he thinks the ruins of Washington, DC have more variety to their environments than the desert wastelands of New Vegas.

Having never played either game and only ever watched the aforementioned person's LP of Fallout 3, I can't offer an informed opinion of my own on this matter.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I got tied up in side quests and never finished...

But I still consider it a pretty awesome game. Is there actually hate of it?
  • I love Fallout 3...