Fox Only

Final Destination

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    You do indeed look like a shitposting memer
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Fox only? Sure!

*cancels another Joss Whedon show*
  • honestly the more i think about it and re-watch his stuff the less i like joss whedon

and i'm not alone in this either it seems
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I never really understood the appeal of Buffy or Firefly, even though I've known people who were crazy about one or the other at some point.
  • I was quite fond of both.

Firefly holds up better because it had less time to grow cracks and fall apart.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Buffy is great fun but it has plenty of issues, especially later on when it got really self-serious, which sort of saps a lot of the charm. Firefly has fewer of them, but that's also a matter of compression.
  • You know who else was a big fan of Buffy?
  • You know who else was a big fan of Buffy?

Russell T Davies?
  • at any rate I still need to finish Buffy(and Angel)
  • edited 2014-04-10 08:14:15
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

You know who else was a big fan of Buffy?

a certain admin on a certain website with which we are all familiar is a big fan of Buffy and Firefly
  • My dreams exceed my real life

honestly the more i think about it and re-watch his stuff the less i like joss whedon

and i'm not alone in this either it seems
    I liked Cabin In The Woods and Dr. Horrible.

He is responsible for the long nightmare of the avengers movies though so hisssssss
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I never ever saw anything Joss Whedon ever did

am I weird
  • Tachyon said:

You know who else was a big fan of Buffy?

a certain admin on a certain website with which we are all familiar is a big fan of Buffy and Firefly
    thatsthejoke.avi

(though admittedly phrased intentionally to sound like a Godwin's Law teaser)
  • I never ever saw anything Joss Whedon ever did

am I weird

not even the Roseanne episodes he did?  Or Toy Story? (though he only did one iteration of that script)
  • edited 2014-04-10 20:51:55
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Never watched Roseanne

did see the first two Toy Storys (Stories?) but, as you said, he just did one script draft of that
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I'm surprised how few people here have seen the third
  • edited 2014-04-10 23:30:51
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I liked Firefly, or at least, some episodes.  I like westerns, but they're totally out of style, so anything at all western-y has an automatic advantage with me. 

Also, my cousins Toe and Jed like that show; and watching anything with them will make me like it.  When they like something, their enjoyment is completely infectious. 

If I had watched Fern Gully or Garbage Patch Kids with those two, it would be a great movie and I'd love it; because they'd make it totally enjoyable and fun. 

Seriously, it worked for Mister Bean's Holiday and the miramax butchery of The Thief and the Cobbler.
  • watching stuff with my little sister is the same way, watching The Last Airbender with her was one of my best film experiences ever
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Anonus said:

I'm surprised how few people here have seen the third

I have!

It was moderately depressing. Not bad, however.