edited 2014-03-27 22:38:27 in Suggestions
Would it be possible to implement those here?

Comments

• i would be as well
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Aren't you like the super leader administrator? If this doesn't go in the moderator partyhouse, what does? So many mysteries! :o
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Miko, shut up quick, or else the shadow government of the heaper's hangout is gonna come down on us like a brick.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    *bursts through the door*

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUI--oh, wait.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    :O
  • immune to splash damage
    let's do this

let's make it hapen
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i don't really see the point, but if you want
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    So, can we actually do this?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    this would be cool

and it  wouldn't surprise me if there were a vanilla extension for it

i mean, you still have the files
    I support this motion

again
  • "Stand back, I'm beginning to Morb!"

I support this motion

again

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    With the option to turn it off too, ideally.
  • Jane said:

I support this motion

again

• kill living beings
    only if it's done half-assed so we can put moe avatars in your gallery

in retrospect i kind of feel bad for that one.  but damn that was a disproportionate reaction
  • edited 2015-11-11 06:01:55
    clearly this should be done with no upload limits and the images can be hotlinked and thus use HH as an image serving site, like the only other place i've ever seen have an image gallery used to do

[/snerk]
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Calica said:

in retrospect i kind of feel bad for that one.  but damn that was a disproportionate reaction
    the TVT forum of 2009 seems like it was full of misadventures I somehow missed

clearly this should be done with no upload limits and the images can be hotlinked and thus use HH as an image serving site, like the only other place i've ever seen have an image gallery used to do

[/snerk]

Glenn, behave.
  • clearly this should be done with no upload limits and the images can be hotlinked and thus use HH as an image serving site, like the only other place i've ever seen have an image gallery used to do

[/snerk]

Glenn, behave.
    My comment was basically in reply to Klinotaxis's comment.
    OK. Sorry.
  • Still, though, I remember how salty people got over various things that went "wrong" with how the avatar galleries worked, despite the fact that having an avatar gallery was already something that like the vast majority of fora didn't have and the problems didn't actually affect one's avatar usage, or someting like that.
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Calica said:

Any guilt I might have felt is mitigated by the fact that Eddie unashamedly gave in to that temper tantrum and took down the entire avatar sharing system until that one person could be satisfied. Fuck that.
    Who was this person?
  • edited 2015-11-11 06:26:05
    kill living beings
    i don't remember his name, dude who liked the air force and military ish video games and stuff. fucking hated anime or some subclass of anime or what ever

Calica said:

Any guilt I might have felt is mitigated by the fact that Eddie unashamedly gave in to that temper tantrum and took down the entire avatar sharing system until that one person could be satisfied. Fuck that.
    it allowed people to turn off avatar sharing, so it was a blessing in disguise
    oh yeah, Rallyfan 9000
  • "Stand back, I'm beginning to Morb!"
    was that the REBEL who didn't PLAY by the RULES or was that someone else
    half of tvt was pretending to be rebels who didn't play by rules

oh snap
    now can we have our self-indulgent avatar feature or what
  • edited 2015-11-11 07:07:41
    Someone needs to make an avatar that is a blank background with the text "MOË AVATAR".

and another one that says "ANOTHER MOË AVATAR" and another one that says "YET ANOTHER MOË AVATAR" and everyone uses one of these just to "remember" that event
  • kill living beings
    Jane said:

was that the REBEL who didn't PLAY by the RULES or was that someone else

nah, as far as i remember he was just a bit high strung
    so, @lee4hmz, can it be done?
    spam glennmagusharvey's avatar gallery with that next-gen brown rainbow that noimporta had
  • Calica said:

spam glennmagusharvey's avatar gallery with that next-gen brown rainbow that noimporta had

DO IT :-D
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Anonus said:

so, @lee4hmz, can it be done?

I'd have to look into it; I'm not even sure how avatars work in Vanilla to start with.