Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    *burns state governments to the ground* ok there like 50% of American problems are gone
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    that fuzzy math strikes again
  • kill living beings
    geometry superiority
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    omg it worked, this thread is not about mocking me for trying to mock something when I am mock-worthy myself
    mock on, mock on
    But really I just wanted to highlight how much I hate Republican senators.
    well that's rather sane of you
  • Honestly, while I understand why people promote Texas as the symbol of uber-conservatism, all the really bad stories seem to come out of Arizona.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    But I like Arizona!  It has wonderful Geology!
    Arizona was fine until people got there
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Arizona was fine until people got there

WHY DO YOU HATE THE CHEMEHUEVI, CHIRICAHUA, COCOPAH, TONTO APACHE, HAVASUPAI, HOPI, HUALAPAI, MARICOPA, MOHAVE, NAVAJO, SOUTHERN PAIUTE, PIMA, QUECHAN, TEWA, TOHONO O'ODHAM, SOUTHER UTE, WESTERN APACHE, HALCHIDIHOMA, YAQUI AND ZUNI PEOPLE IMI

WHAT KIND OF RACIST ARE YOU
    I happen to be one of those people, good sir. Half, anyway.

N-word privileges
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm not sure how it happened (all the old farts in Phoenix, maybe?), but Arizona's state government makes Texas look like Massachusetts. :P 
  • well, in some more positive development, in pennsylvania:
    3:19 PM PT: PA-Gov: The narrator in Rob McCord's new ad
    says that McCord is the only Democrat running for governor "who has
    actually battled Tom Corbett in Harrisburg—and won." What was the fight?
    "When Corbett tried to hand the state lottery to a foreign firm, McCord
    said no, protecting Pennsylvania's seniors." The rest of the spot also
    tries to distinguish McCord, saying he's the only Democrat who supports a
    minimum wage of $10.70 an hour. Everyone else wants $10.10 apparently,
    so this is a welcome race to the top, for once.
  • lee4hmz said:

I'm not sure how it happened (all the old farts in Phoenix, maybe?), but Arizona's state government makes Texas look like Massachusetts. :P 

they have really good campaign finance laws that allow people to get in without having to suck up to the business community

hence, they only have to appeal to the average Arizonan.  who is a douchebag
  • also algebra is the opposite of fuzzy math

it's the analysts who throw epsilons everywhere
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    -calica said:

lee4hmz said:

they have really good campaign finance laws that allow people to get in without having to suck up to the business community

hence, they only have to appeal to the average Arizonan.  who is a douchebag
    Yeah, it's like the opposite of, say Virginia or California. Here and in Cali, the big cities are liberal/progressive strongholds and all the Tea Partiers and Birchers stick to the rural areas, whereas Phoenix is pretty much Rapture (:P) and it's smaller cities like Tucson and Flagstaff where the cool people are.
  • fun fact: in Wisconsin, the rural areas are, on balance, light blue, and the urban areas are dark blue, while the reason the state sometimes elects statewide Republicans is mainly due to three very dark red, very heavily populated suburban counties surrounding Milwaukee.

this "circle of ignorance", as some people call them, consists of Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Washington Counties.