Marvel is doing a storyline where Spider-Man meets every version of himself

edited 2014-03-26 14:10:08 in General
That means Newspaper Spiderman. You have a chance to get Clown-9 into the mainline Marvel Universe, do not fuck this up, Marvel.

jsni0z.jpg

tumblr_m56gt3iXL31r9anq8o5_1280.gif

Comments

• Is he gonna meet all the clones from the clone saga?
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Calling it now: they're gonna forget about some obscure offshoot universe that was only mentioned in a single issue from twenty years ago, and someone's gonna make a big stink about it.
  • Well, it's banking on Nostalgia, the only reason it's doing this is so you the viewer can go "Yay, all spidermans"

If it's missing a spiderman person, then that's kind of shit, No one buys a car if it's no 4 wheels included with the purchase.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Whoa, Clown-9 is awesome.  Let's get that guy in continuity.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

Well, it's banking on Nostalgia, the only reason it's doing this is so you the viewer can go "Yay, all spidermans"

If it's missing a spiderman person, then that's kind of shit, No one buys a car if it's no 4 wheels included with the purchase.

• Well, it's banking on Nostalgia, the only reason it's doing this is so you the viewer can go "Yay, all spidermans"

really you want five

haven't you heard of a spare?
  • kill living beings
    marvel's next ridiculous crossover-everything event is about clown 9 gaining omnipotence and fucking everything up

this amazing story is told entirely in the two-panel pun format
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    if Marvel can ever get the Spider-Man rights back from Sony how will Clown-9 figure into ANOTHER Spider-Man reboot
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    You gotta hand it to Clown 9, he's combined two things everyone hates into a supervillain alter-ego: clowns and puns.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Spider-Men was pretty good.