the Four Pins Soulja Boy copypasta thread

edited 2014-03-23 02:41:27 in General
Including Soulja on "We Made It" turned out to be one of the savviest tricks Drake has ever pulled. The song is a testament to overcoming and unabashedly flaunting your success much to the chagrin of nonbelievers. Rub that shit in the naysayers faces like apricot scrub—it's good for them. Soulja Boy is the main reason this song is so delightful. The chorus and beat are anthemic, sure, but, the highlight is Soulja interrupting Drake's verse to inform us, "Damn, Soulja Boy stunt on them haters."

He sounds taken aback by his own actions, as if he can't believe the ferocity and malice with which is he able to stunt on them h8rz. But, much like Whitney Houston, Soulja Boy simply doesn't know his own strength, for he has stunted on them h8rz for so long that at this point it basically happens subconsciously. Stunting pulses through Soulja's body—it lives deep within his sinew.

We aren't here to argue Soulja's talent (limitless and diverse) or his place in the current landscape of rap (he is a legend). We're not saying Soulja Boy is a better rapper than Pimp C because he has crashed two Bentleys, while Pimp C has only crashed one, however compelling that evidence may be. We are here to document DeAndre Way's steadfast commitment to stunting on them h8rz through his actions and laboriously put together outfits. Perhaps, we could all learn a thing or two from the master.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    rap
  • edited 2014-03-23 03:06:33
    kill living beings
    That's it. I'm sick of all this "anticon" bullshit that's going on in the hip-hop world  right now. Soulja Boy deserves much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself hired Soulja Boy for my Bar Mitzvah in Batesville for 24 scrip (that's about $20,000) and have been
    selling recordings for almost 2 years now. I can even get laid with these beats.

Souja Boy can spend years working on a single stanza and rap
    it up to a million times to produce the finest verse known to mankind.

Good ol' hip hop is thrice as sharp as this avant-garde shit and thrice as wicked
    for that matter too. Anything Why? can diss, Soulja Boy can
    cut through better. I'm pretty sure Soulja Boy could easily verbally bisect a
    knight wearing full plate with a simple yo momma joke.

Ever wonder why those west coast nerds never bothered conquering the real city?
    That's right, they were too scared to rap battle the disciplined SODMG and
    their beats of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers
    targeted the real rappers first because their flyting was
    feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Soulja Boy is simply the best rapper that the music
    world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system.
    Here is the stat block I propose for Soulja Boy:

• (Humanoid)
    • 1d12 hit die
    • 20 will save
    • +2 to burns
    • Two feats every level

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Soulja Boy in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Soulja Boy needs to be badasser in d20, see my new stat block.