Everyone, behold: The fragility of the male ego.

edited 2014-03-21 17:04:18 in General
WEAK LIKE DELICATE BUTTERFLY

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    hahaha
  • self-esteem is a strange thing
  • why would someone's self esteem hinge around the size of their penis when they don't have an erection
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

why would someone's self esteem hinge around the size of their penis when they don't have an erection

That is pretty stupid
  • kill living beings
    you'd think the urinary catheter would be more of an ego blow
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    never got the cock size thing

although, they let women be astronauts now too, don't they? how do they relieve themselves?
  • edited 2014-03-21 22:12:36
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    they could have just given it in inches

would have been less silly than the revised names for the sizes

...although i guess then there'd be a potential for confusion over size of penis (erect) vs. size of sleeve
  • kill living beings

although, they let women be astronauts now too, don't they? how do they relieve themselves?

you think they don't have urethras?
    Tachyon said:

1. heathen imperial units
    2. i don't know how big any penises are that pecifically
    *looks up urethra* well I guess that makes sense
  • edited 2014-03-21 23:02:47
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

i don't know how big any penises are that pecifically

yeah, but you know how big an inch is

*looks up urethra*

i am not going to comment on this

i am just calling attention to the fact that you said it
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I like my American hodgepodge of metric and imperial dammit
    I don't know too much about that area of the body

just sayin'
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    What if one day I am the surgeon who performs SRS on you? :o
    then I hope you know more than I do
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

I don't know too much about that area of the body

just sayin'

i wasn't calling you ignorant
    then what were you calling me
    are you saying I was literally looking up a urethra

that is highly unlikely
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i said i wasn't going to comment!

but yes, that is why that post amused me
    and that is why you heap
  • kill living beings
    if you were trans and an astronaut could you be a transtronaut? that's not a joke i'm jsut testing the waters for my new brand of transttronaut-themed dehydrated foodstuffs
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

if you were trans and an astronaut could you be a transtronaut? that's not a joke i'm jsut testing the waters for my new brand of transttronaut-themed dehydrated foodstuffs

I sense there'd be a limited market for such things... 
    Tachyon said:

...although i guess then there'd be a potential for confusion over size of penis (erect) vs. size of sleeve

The impression I got was that the people who gave the sizes the sillier names did so knowingly.

I guess you could say they were taking the piss. (Sorry.)

Tachyon said:

The impression I got was that the people who gave the sizes the sillier names did so knowingly.

I guess you could say they were taking the piss. (Sorry.)
    Good one.

img
  • kill living beings

i don't make dehydrated foods for the market

Fair enough.
  • if you were trans and an astronaut could you be a transtronaut? that's not a joke i'm jsut testing the waters for my new brand of transttronaut-themed dehydrated foodstuffs

i don't make dehydrated foods for the market
    are you concerned that such products would be too illiquid?
  • edited 2014-03-23 04:28:08
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

then I hope you know more than I do

Yes, but... before I sedate you I am going to show you a video clip of SRS being performed and make sure you know exactly what I am about to do to your genitals. ^_^
    D:
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    *pulls close* You are going to love it!! You will be a happy Imipolex G. ^_^ Perhaps I will even let you be awake~
  • kill living beings
    i lost like five followers for posting an SRS video once. was a good day
  • I never did watch that video.
    I did! It was pretty impressive.
  • kill living beings
    yeah i'm uninterested in getting my genitals rearranged but it's like, holy shit, i had no idea surgeons could do that. it's impresive jut that from standpoint
    frankly I'm scared to watch that kind of thing
    Tbh I wouldn't have watched it if not for the fact that I intend to have that done someday

I figured it would be nice to know how it works
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Kexruct said:

WEAK LIKE DELICATE BUTTERFLY

'Twould have been better to use florid and completely unhelpful euphemisms instead. Instead of "medium", try "trouser anaconda". Instead of "small", try "thunderous man-meat". Etc.
  • edited 2014-03-24 01:22:44
    MetaFour said:

'Twould have been better to use florid and completely unhelpful euphemisms instead. Instead of "medium", try "trouser anaconda". Instead of "small", try "thunderous man-meat". Etc.

Hermione hiked up her skirt, then the wicked old screw unbuttoned his robes, unzipped his trousers, produced a one-eyed trouser anaconda that reminded Harry of the Firebolt, and rogered the hell out of her, just like that.