Cookie Jar

edited 2014-03-20 20:30:06 in General
Tell me what you know about this company, without looking anything up.

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    nothing
  • edited 2014-03-20 20:39:00
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Who stole the cookies from the Cookie Jar?

DHX stole the cookies from the Cookie Jar!
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    they are what became of Cinar following the scandal

and they are Canadian
  • I presume that this company's website sets cookies on my computer when I go to it.
  • They are effectively one of the primary reasons behind Johnny Test's continued existence

They also own Arthur
  • also, I might be crazy for saying this but I very well believe they might have made a TV show based around a mascot for baby wipes
  • Anonus said:

Tell me what you know about this company, without looking anything up.

They are a company, probably a media company, and probably previously known as or closely related to a (former?) company known as Cinar, though the name change seems to have been correlated with a scandal of some sort.  They are probably also Canadian.

Furthermore, they probably own a media franchise known as Arthur, and maybe also the one known as Johnny Test, which they seem to keep alive despite the expectations of Tre here.  Furthermore, they may be responsible for a TV show starring a baby wipes mascot.
  • they make animated stuff and you don't like them because they don't do it well idk