darkness, imprisoning me, all that i see

edited 2014-03-18 02:46:10 in General

Comments

• there are also pants
  • edited 2014-03-18 02:57:13
    kill living beings
    shoes representative of my hollow place in life

am i to be just a fucking robot? HELLO. INSERT CONVERSATION, BE REWARDED WITH FACT ABOUT 19TH CENTURY ENDOCRINOLOGY.

and i'll have to wear shoes. oh, those fucking shoes. sure, objectively, they might be fine shoes, but not for me. because every time i look at them what will i see? shoes. not what could have been. maybe i could have been a beachcomber. or a hat. not a shoe-wearer. and the worst part is it'll have been what i want. at no point could i have made a different situation for different goals.

things have meanings. hello.

EDIT: DIdn't notice the pants. nvm
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Jeans and loafers. Not the worst mismatch of clothing I've ever seen by a long shot, but a mismatch nonetheless.
  • the only problem with the OP picture is that the pants are too long and can drag on the ground
  • edited 2014-03-18 03:01:45

you can wear jeans and loafers

but i'm pretty sure those pants aren't jeans

but i am pretty sure that they are like 2-3 inches too long and that those are some of the most horrific shoes i have ever seen in my entire life
  • i don't see any problem with those shoes
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I like those shoes just fine. :o

Miko likes to wear moccasins, which are kind of like loafers she guesses.
  • if you must know only one clothing related thing: square toed shoes are never ok
  • NO U

wait

> sqUare

crap
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    why are they not ok?

i mean, they don't offend me aesthetically

so who decided they are bad?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    this is totally as bad as having your face blown off by a landmine
  • fact: square toed shoes are more likely to set off landmines
  • basically the silhouette of a square toe is really clunky and unflattering on literally everyone when compared with a rounder toe.
  • how many posts is this and no BARGAINS, IMPRISONING ME
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

this is totally as bad as having your face blown off by a landmine

I was wondering why this wasn't a lyric thread, but this post made up for it.