don't stop believin'
hold onto that feeeeling
but you wanna be bad
so beat it, beat it, no one wants to be defeated
Tagged:

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    That image is terrifying and awful.

Also, to whom would the title of this thread refer?
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Uhhh...while I'm not opposed to showing aged up versions of the Power Puff Girls even on official merch, those versions are doll like and currently dancing a jig in the uncanny valley. 
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Also, to whom would the title of this thread refer?
    I say...Conan.

Conan who?

Well that's for the comments section to decide!
  • edited 2014-02-18 03:33:02
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I say Detective Conan.

that precocious jerk...

*grumbles*
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    before I even....no wait
  • uhluh uhluh moderately sized uhlich
  • edited 2014-02-18 15:55:53
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Wait...

There are massive bitches in Homestuck, but moderately sized is rare.

I'm thinking Terezi in the first few acts, but dressed in barbarian garb with Conan O'Brien's haircut.
  • I........ wut.
  • kill living beings
    You let him get away?! You IDIOT! That was the great thief Lupin!
  • edited 2014-02-18 16:37:56
    ^^ dont deny it vvriska. seriously. youre almost as terrible as i am.
  • edited 2014-02-19 04:19:43
    viviriska

loopin'

loop-de-loopy lupine viviriska

skip to my loo-loo-loo-loo-loo-loo-loo-loo-loooooooooooooooo

skip to my bathroom
  • conan o'brien's alligator haircut vs. JLVWNNOOOO
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I feel bad for wasting the shock value of that PPG comic cover on such a bland throwaway thread
  • edited 2014-02-19 04:21:31
    Have you ever read Homestuck, Glenn?

More people should. It's not nearly as unapproachable as some people think that it is or act like it is.

^ It is impressively distasteful. Maybe a thread about bad art?
  • BUTTS used GUST! ...
    It's super amusing! ...
    Red facepalmed!
  • Arthur Conan O'Doylian the Barbarian
  • @ Sredni Vashtar: No, I haven't.  Should I stop wonderposting in this thread?
  • edited 2014-02-19 04:27:16
    No, but you should read Homestuck, partly because it will be way easier to riff on the title joke that way (whenever such a thing might appear) and otherwise communicate efficaciously with people like Vriska and myself.
  • edited 2014-02-19 04:28:57
    Seriously, it's like a Vonnegut novel about creation myths and video games but with silly illustrations and flash animation. It's delightfully bizarre.
  • Well I'm aware that Vriska's thing is substituting the letter "b" and all "[long a][t]" sounds with the number 8.  It's just that I keep on mentally reading it a different way, and since this is a shitposting forum, I took that to mean that it's okay for me to just spam my thought without filtration.  As usual, let me know if I'm not welcome.

Also, I've had enough of those grey-skinned humanoids in my life for quite a while, having been continuously active on the TVT forum for the past few years, and especially after attending Katsucon this past weekend. :P

On a more serious note, though, I've been trying to cut down on the number of things I'm following, so I'm dedicatedly following only a small core of things rather than constantly forgetting everything else that I said I'd be doing.  Thanks for the suggestion, though.