It's on

Comments

• Just imagine how awkward backing out will be.
  • shipping wars

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    spinor said:

shipping wars

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You know

There is a Coca-Cola-branded vending machine at the public library in Reynoldsburg

That dispenses Pepsi

There's something weirdly unsettling about getting Pepsi from a Coke machine
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    There's a frustratingly high amount of vending machines that dispense Pepsi...

I think I know why this is, though. Public places have to have Pepsi vending machines if they also want to be able to have ones that sell Frito-Lay snacks. This is one advantage that Coke doesn't have.
  • You know

There is a Coca-Cola-branded vending machine at the public library in Reynoldsburg

That dispenses Pepsi

There's something weirdly unsettling about getting Pepsi from a Coke machine
    at my dad's workplace they had a machine that dispensed both Coke and Pepsi products

it was branded with some unrelated brand of fruit juice
  • edited 2014-01-11 22:08:00
  • I still consider Coca-Cola to be the first-on-the-mental-list brand of cola.  Pepsi is second.  Generic Sam's Club brand cola is third.  Generic drugstore brand is fourth.
  • Of course this has little economic meaning because I don't buy cola anyway.  I don't like cola.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Dr. Pepper is best
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    wear da fuq is faygo
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

Somehow, I tend to find these little Google dumps some of the most horrifying things on the net.

They're like real windows into the souls of many internet users.
  • it's on like donkey kong