Murders & Executions

edited 2014-01-10 00:46:54 in General
Bob Iger should personally and publically behead the owners of all the companies Disney buys.

Discuss.
Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    don't give Anonus any ideas
  • personally i'm all for beheading ceos
  • they'll never be the head of a major corporation after that
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    So Disney acquiring companies is like Highlander or something?
  • there can be only one conglomerate
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

HERE WE ARE! BORN TO BE KINGS! WE'RE THE PRINCESS OF THE UNIVERSE!

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Anonus said:

So Disney acquiring companies is like Highlander or something?

Yes.
  • It's Highlander minus the action and lightning shows.  This is in fact the root of corporate evil.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Indeed.

On a barely related note, why has no-one since the OP referenced American Psycho yet?
    I dunno, maybe because it's owned by ABC Inc and not DISNEY

:P
  • no1curr 'bout disney tho
  • edited 2014-01-10 20:47:58
    [deleted]
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

no1curr...

what the heck did you say to me you little kitten? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Dang-Giving University and I've been in numerous raids on a-pathy and I have over 300 confirmed obsessions. I am trained in manilla bore fare, and I'm the top stockholder of emotional investment in the conviction market. You are nothing to me but another uninterested victim. I will rant you the hesh out with minute, pedantic, precision the world has never cared about, mark my goshadarn words. Think you can get off scott-free after saying that soap over the heap? Thought wrong, weeble-woo. As we meow and bellow, respectively, I am contacting my unknown network of emotional convicts across the milky way, and your belly rubs are being traced right after I bask so you better prepare for the boring, boring. The storm that rants out your careless existence you call a Mmrooow. Because you're a cat. You're absolutely doomed, feline. I can ramble anywhere, anytime, and I can stultify you in over 758.6842069852015796254330979526842142506 ways, and that's just about Pickelhaubes. Not only am I extensively trained in lost causes, but I have at my disposal the entire library of congress,,especially tax records and dictionaries, and will use it to barrage your lifeless little soul with PASSION FOR LEARNING AND PEDANTIC KNOWLEDGE until you are obsessed with every last thing, every cause, event, subatomic particle in the face of the whole world, you Felix domesticus. If only you were cognizant of the misspelled little snark was going to incite upon your whiskered head, you would have rescinded your indifference. But you lacked the initiative, the capacity, and now you're paying the custom trees, you Saponaceous Spumescence of Thomas Edison's amygdala. I will FLIPPING GIVE A DANG the everlasting anorak out of you, kitten, and you will burn with conviction. Yer flipping scratched, pangur.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    orgasm?
  • No, tears of joy at such beautiful work.

Now that you mention it, it does kind of look like someone shoved a mm mm m m m mmmmm m m mmmm m mmmm mmm mmm up mmmm m m mmmmmm m mmmm and then mmmm mmm mmmm mmmm mm mmm. But that's my bad.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    oh my

.////////.
    (2015 self)
    My brilliance is wasted on you people.
    I'm SURROUNDED by IDIOTS
    (2015 self)

I'm SURROUNDED by IDIOTS

Wrong Disney Movie, Imi.
    There is no right Disney movie.
    (2015 self)

My child, you have now grasped wisdom.
  • edited 2014-01-11 00:15:53
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

not even One Hundred and One Dalmatians?
    Especially not that one.

The one that comes closest to being right is probably Alice in Wonderland.
    (2015 self)

Especially not that one.

Alice in Wonderland would be better if it had the aesthetic of the Terrible John Tenniel.
    well sure, yeah

Especially not that one.

why not that one?
    There are 101 Dalmatians, but only a few are actually given names and any amount of screen time, right? I call favoritism.
    The ones named in the movie are Pongo, Perdita, Lucky, Rolly, Patch, and Penny.
    6 out of 101! Not good.
    The 1996 movie has a couple more with names...I think Wizzer and Dipstick are in this one.

The TV series adds Cadpig (a character from the novel whose TV incarnation doesn't seem to have much in common with the one in the novel), Tripod, and Two-Tone.
    "Wizzer" and "Dipstick" are terrible names. Further points deducted.
  • Miko said:

orgasm?

literary fantasies i think
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Especially not that one.

:D
  • AliciaTensei in Wonderland