finally, a candle worth 55 buckaroos

edited 2014-01-07 12:04:46 in General

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Awesome sauce. XD
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-01-07 16:00:43
    waitaminnit

isn't this more or less instant secondhand smoke?
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Dude, I am so making this illegal in Rozburg.
  • edited 2014-01-07 21:56:57
    Dude, I am so enacting a sin tax on this in Glennton.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Does EVERYBODY on this site have their own city/town now?

I'm special; I gave myself an entire country because narcissism
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i had an imaginary dream world before but it was a vague and private fantasy

i gave it a name because i wanted to be able to develop it

and because i envied you guys
    if having an entire country is narcissism, i should probably admit that my fantasy world is actually larger than planet Earth

although Bookersted itself is much smaller
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I don't really think having a country is narcissistic, I just like self-deprecation is all

Also I don't actually know where Centralia is

I like to imagine it in North America, partly because that's what I'm familiar with, but also because the idea of "like America, but a monarchy" intrigued me
    Though I guess Canada is technically a monarchy
    not just technically

it is a constitutional monarchy
    ...i don't know why i said "technically"
  • edited 2014-01-08 11:08:26
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    actually i told a lie before because i misremembered

Bookersted was the name i came up with to replace the more narcissistic Bobglostia, which was itself named after Bobgloucestia, which was a made up republic consisting of me and my laptop and nowhere else

it is located in my imaginary world because living in an IRL republic that was a laptop was boring

and i guess probably illegal
  • edited 2014-01-08 11:09:36
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    ...i don't know why i'm posting about this

let alone in this thread
  • the candle is not fully tobacco scented, that's just one of the base notes

Top notes: Basil and Rye; Middle notes: Chestnut Honey and Ylang Ylang; Base notes of Tobacco Leaves, Guaiacwood and Bourbon Vanilla.

they also have a "cannabis" one that does not smell like cannabis at all

Top notes of fresh lemon and orange, middle notes of fig and pepper, with a sophisticated base of oakmoss, sandlewood and amber-patchouli.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

Rozburg was the capital of an entire nation, but stupid reformers happened, with complaints and revolutions and revolts and rebellions and wanting rubbish like rights.

All that remains of my nation is one city; and even then, it's a struggle to keep it (at least your fantasy nation doesn't have rebels).
  • Does EVERYBODY on this site have their own city/town now?

Well...
    Glennton
    founded 7 Jan. 2014
    "The town of Glennton was founded on this day because a person decided that he would like to make a statement about policy choices by choosing to enact a sin tax on a tobacco-scented candle rather than ban it outright, and he needed a town to do it in."
  • edited 2014-01-08 16:18:43

Clearly you must take this to the logical extreme - claim the entire planet for HH, divide it up and bestow portions of the world to users. Of course, you and Anonus would be the monarchs of this world.
  • I don't really think having a country is narcissistic, I just like self-deprecation is all

Also I don't actually know where Centralia is

I like to imagine it in North America, partly because that's what I'm familiar with, but also because the idea of "like America, but a monarchy" intrigued me
    Centralia is between the United States and Canada on the west coast.
  • I thought it was canon that Centralia was accessible only from a magic portal located above a legendary mine fire in Pennsylvania?