Turn off your computer and LIVE for once.

edited 2014-01-01 17:40:59 in General
You know people who say this?

Screw those people.

Comments

• lol okay

-proceeds to turn off computer, turn on Vita-
  • Once upon a life.

Oh wait, wrong story.
  • i do not want to live this life

it is far too short on belly rubbins
  • kill living beings
    i leave my computer on, sell the CPU time to bitcoin miners, and use the ca$h for hookers and blowkssss
  • edited 2014-01-02 04:06:04
    For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    [Turns off computer. Steps outside. Gets hit by a car and dies on the way to the hospital.]
  • edited 2014-01-02 04:18:03
    (flower path)

"call your mom, pretend it's 1993"

do I have to act like a three (or two) year old

EDIT: Removed question mark to seem more casual.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    There *is* a good life to be had away from the computer, but for some of us, that life is not here yet.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    "pretend it's 1993"

ok. *plays games*

• on the one hand, the people who say this have some level of point in that doing too much of one thing is never good and i wouldnt recommend spending most of every day on the computer. and im not screaming go out talk to people, go clubbing every night, im saying spend some time reading a book, or take a walk somewhere, or cook yourself a nice meal, or make something, or if you can play a musical instrument then practise it (or, if you cant, then learn one.)

on the other hand, it is v. obnoxiously put, and most of the people who say shit like this will also proceed to spend hours on either shit like Farmville or glue themselves to their iphones for most all the time anyway. technology is life, always has been, and is even more so now.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I'd turn if off if the world didn't continue to insist that everything has to be on it.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^ & ^ These things, I agree with.

Also, long distance relationships are hard to conduct without the Internet...