Sydney New Years' Eve 2013 Show

edited 2013-12-31 04:34:07 in General
It's just begun, guys! The first fireworks display is in about half an hour, and the second display is set for three hours after that.

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    wait whoa New Year's already O_O
  • Current time in New South Wales is 8:38pm on the 31st of December, so even we haven't entered 2014 just yet.
  • edited 2013-12-31 04:44:00
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    It's New Year's in 17 minutes. ...In part of Kiribati.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    New Year's is fun because it means there's a span of two hours where AU and I are in separate years
  • I would probably be commenting on the stream right now, but I can't actually watch it because my Internet is being throttled until...

...well, until the beginning of next year, really.
  • Alright, it is now 2014 in New South Wales! Catch the fireworks while you can!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Pfft, you early adopters, getting the new year as soon as it's released. I always wait for the first service pack!
  • Oh please, Australians have a little bit of patience... We didn't pick it up until after it was thoroughly beta-tested by the Fijians.