a collection of one star yeezus reviews from google play

edited 2013-12-29 01:40:03 in General
Expected more Wow,this sounds like an angry young man. What happened to rap music to rock to and dance to ? K sounds lost , go back and revisit music K. you lost your touch .I respect an art form but this is over my head....Too many N words , Too many , Dude is Lost...
No way!!! Um never will I buy his cds he really changed. I use to be a big fan but he is saying in his music that he is a monster n you can see n hear that he sold his soul.

Not good Need to go back to doing those albums like "graduation". I only like 1 or 2 sounds off this album

K is on some other ish... I used to dig Kanye, but him and Jay been on some weird "other" ish the last few years. And to name the album Yeezus?! Keep thinking u him, u saw how he got treated, right? Man, even for free...I can't roll with this bullshit!

GARBAGE I've been a Kanye fan for 11 years and this is by far the worst album he has ever done. There's something to be said for experimenting with music but Kanye has gone so far off-he can't actually believe this album is good. #GARBAGE

This albumn is so gay! Kanye has officially lost his mind. No hot beats...rap about something other than yourself bro.

Art that disconnects you I can understand being different. Being artistic that no one has ever seen before. Was the music meant for the people? Or meant for Artistic Reviewers and Critics? The gap between worlds is too large to connect to this album.

Garbage Kanyes ego has gone to his head. He must think everything he does is amazing without actually listening to it anymore. This album is terrible

What happened to Kanye? This album is filled with the ramblings of a delusional man that used to be great. Where I once compared him to the pioneers of rap, now I compare him to the reality stars like the one he's married to. I sincerely hope an intervention is in his immediate future. Even at free, this album is overpriced.

Worst CD from THE worst artist Wow he makes this , I guess kind of music/CD right at the time he has a baby. Better find a new occupation. Cause these sales from this will not be able to pay for anything. He is not a slow fade, he is wait who are we talking about again ;-)
(*man has a guy fawkes mask icon*) Kanye west is a ignorant racist I wouldn't listen to this noise if they paid me to.

Sadened to realise Kanye is a puppet but yall knew that. Sick that him n M&M both used by MKULTRA and once thrown away as used products they bring out very bizarre versions of themselves. Peace love and realisation that illuminati preys on our childrens minds.

ATTENTION!!! Kanye West record label name changed from "Good Music" to "Horrible Music". I am a Kanye Fan but I can't rock with this. I listened to this album 5 times in a row and I come to realize that over all music is dead. I understand that music is always evolving but if the evolution of music sound like this then music is officially DEAD! Time to pull out my oldies.

KANYE WEST IS A Masonic Kunt Kanye is a member of the MASONs/ILLUMINARTI...who is PREACHING THE DEVILz AGENDER. So 4 all u Kanye west fanz out there you REALLY NEED 2DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON HIM &others like-Jay-z,Bruno Mars,Slim shady,Will-i-am(the i stands 4 illnminati in case you didnt know)...THE USA IZ THE DEVILS PLAYGROUND...in all there videos you can see the EYE ON TOP OF THE PYRIMID. These r all BAD PEOPLE who need 2 get BURNED ON THE STAKE. If ulike these artistz then you r a PROPA KUNT 4REAL...ITZ ALL ONDA WEB JUST FINDIT &WATCH

Disgusting.. Should be taking off google, Some people can argue that "you wouldn't know good music if it slapped you in your face" and they are what you called hearing impaired(no offence). What happend to him ?

U~MMMMMMM This album is is terrible you're not use as you're not Jesus you're not God so what to write something like this its just stupid like how you going to call yourself you just say that you're do this its like so stupid how you call yourself uses he this or whatever I can't it's just so stupid and I am God that's a stupid song and about to text you because it doesn't make sense oh my gosh I should be back around bound 2 this phone is stupid anyways meme like I just hate this album

Even if its free NO ONE wants this devil music Gors to show you sell your soul and expect to get play and get played! All I can say is hit the nearest church and repent Jesus died for all our sins even this one. As long as your alive there's a CHANCE. But if yii passed now with this as your legacy made f2f from your God given talent its NOT a good look bro.

ALCATEL fierce quad-core 4.2.2 Smh. This cd is garbage period. I downloaded because it was free and deleted it same day. Kanye is falling off and also being sued for that monstrosity of a song and video with kim. There's a difference between controversial and plan dumb. A sloth climbing a tree is more entertaining than this.

no wonder its free Jesus Yeezus! Hopsin totally took on you and you deserved it greatly...this is whack music...art...whatever

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    lol rap
  • mission accomplished.txt
  • I saw the word "Hopsin" and now I'm deaf for a week.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    ALCATEL fierce quad-core 4.2.2 Smh
    wut

I mean, I know what all those things are, but why are they strung together like that?
  • your guess is as good as mine

the only thing i remember about hopsin is that he's overrated and wears contact lenses
  • He was in the movie Max Keeble's Big Move as well, but I don't remember him having a speaking part

as terrible as that movie is objectively, I still love it for a good shot of nostalgia
  • i will listen to a hopsin song
  • i have listened to Sag My Pants

he sounds like a whiny 12 year old who has been blessed with the ability to rap in a decent enough manner
  • He has probably the biggest dissonance between actual quality of music and fanbase size.

Somehow the idiot has managed to end up on a Tech N9ne and R.A. The Rugged Man album and has a cult fanbase despite being....well, a much worse version of Eminem.
  • edited 2013-12-29 03:40:26

i think out of all of the stupid lines on the song

i got some deep dark issues within

takes the cake

like dang dude you certainly haven't give me any reason to think this is the case

like so far you have:

* accused Lupe Fiasco of not being able to skateboard

* played video games with an overweight white dude

* gesticulated a lot

* told soulja boy that he is not good at rapping, an outrageous claim if i've ever heard one

* threatened to murder drake in a manner that reminds me a lot of one of those songs about killing barney that kids sang on the playground in like early elementary school
  • All of his songs are either identical to that one or this pity-me "I wish kids wouldn't smoke weed :(" shit. Good example of that is the most recent "Ill Mind" song (Ill Mind 5 I think there's like 20 of the fucking things).
  • ...the whole track seems like he is desperately trying to start a feud with someone
  • "I wish kids wouldn't smoke weed :(" shit.

straight edge rap?

sounds amusingly mawkish
  • ...the whole track seems like he is desperately trying to start a feud with someone

and you have now unlocked the secret to Hopsin's entire success.

appealing to young kids who listen to 90s Eminem and hate every mainstream rapper because they're kids and think they're 2edgy to listen to Lil Wayne.

"I wish kids wouldn't smoke weed :(" shit.

straight edge rap?

sounds amusingly mawkish
    it's really bad, dude.

really bad.
  • i will not be looking it up then

though to be honest after hearing sag my pants i never want to hear from this man again
  • Wise.

The only half-tolerable thing he's ever done was his verse on the XXL Freshmen of the Year cypher a year or two ago. And even there, it's just because Future makes him look better by comparison.

Also he threatens Bill Nye in that one which is just strange.
  • What did Bill Nye ever do?

...well, what did Bill Nye ever do that he would actually give a damn about?
  • Tre said:

What did Bill Nye ever do?

...well, what did Bill Nye ever do that he would actually give a damn about?

bill nye rocks a dope-ass bowtie, hopsin saw it and was no doubt frustrated by the fact that he was being out swagged by a 58 year old white dude who can't skateboard