THE NUKE HOAX

KJIKJI
edited 2013-12-24 12:55:00 in General

I recently posted a list of what I believe to be the top-10 "most widely accepted and perpetrated lies in human history" in a discussion thread on another forum, and while I placed the Apollo Moon hoax and #6 and the existence of hijackers and planes used on 9/11 at #4, the topic currently under discussion came in at #2 because of its widespread belief, its effect on the human psyche and on world politics, and the length of time the lie has been in place.

There are so many lies that make up what we call history, a.k.a. the Scaliger-Petavius (mainstream) textbook version of history that is taught in our schools, that it is what stood in the #1 position on my list - yes, the biggest lie in history is history itself. That really deserves a thread of its own, perhaps some other time.

After seeing that 9/11 was a total lie and then researching the Moon hoax, the Electric Universe theory, the Zapruder film tampering, the lies in history, the lies in science, lies in medicine, etc. I was ready to question all of my beliefs, which is what I started doing.

While watching a documentary called Trinity and Beyond sometime around 2005 I noticed that some of the nuclear bomb test footage looked rather fake, mainly what appeared to be model houses, cars, trees and ships. I posted my thoughts on a forum I frequented at the time called Liberty Forum and got into an interesting discussion that brought out a lot of good questions about the "nukes" issue that I believe everyone should ask themselves. I repeat some of these questions here in order to stir up potential discussions:

- Do you understand the science behind a nuclear explosion? Do you understand the mechanism that triggers the explosion? Do you understand E=mc^2? What does it mean to square a speed? Do you believe in Einstein's relativity? Do you believe in the current model of the atom? Do you believe that only nuclear bombs can create mushroom clouds?

- Could Hiroshima and Nagasaki have been firebombed like Dresden and Tokyo were? Could you visually discern between victims of firebombings and radiation burns? Could the various videos of nuclear tests be propaganda? Could 1940s and 1950s effects technology create believable nuclear explosions for the newsreels?

- What about the war, do you believe 'the bomb' was necessary? Some say the Japanese had already capitulated. Do you believe in the 'cold war' and that the Americans and Soviets were dangerously poised on the verge of nuclear annihilation? Do you believe in a beneficial government? A transparent government? Do you have faith in the military-industrial complex that Eisenhower later warned people about?

Comments