i went to the timex website and

edited 2013-12-17 02:43:10 in General

i'm preeeeeeeetty sure they shopped that watch onto his wrist there

Comments

• i can tell by the pixels and also because i've seen quite a few shops in my time
  • hence the excessive "e"s

like couldn't they have taken five minutes and nabbed a picture of one of their dudes wearing a damn watch?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you all have too much time on your hands, no pun intended
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    It looks fine to me.

Do a reverse Google Image Search.
  • edited 2013-12-17 03:19:08

Do a reverse Google Image Search.

and here we have the original picture!

Huzzah, thanks for the tip.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Heh, interesting.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    So the watch is shopped, but not him wearing a watch. Neat.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    lul
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    One time when I was a marketing intern, my supervisor had a big photoshoot planned at the golf course

But it ended up storming all day, so the photoshoot was cancelled

So I just downloaded some generic golf pictures from Shutterstock and used those in the ad I was making instead

What I'm getting at is that not a lot of effort necessarily goes into these things
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Did they have the watermark?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Nah, the college had a Shutterstock subscription, so we could download the full resolution images without the watermarks.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Good!