Ess Ay Oh

edited 2013-11-26 10:23:12 in General
HRRGH CHECK IT OUT I TURN INTO A TOTAL BADASS EVEN THOUGH I WAS A WIMPY NERD LIKE 3 EPISODES AGO

Comments

• Oh no, he's about to beat me!

...good thing he doesn't know about my SPECIAL ABILITY
  • HAHAHA CHICKS TOTALLY FALL HEAD-OVER-HEELS  WITH ME EVEN THOUGH I'M STATED TO BE BAD AT SOCIALIZING IRL
  • stupid sexy asuna causing people to watch the show
  • Dude, she's like 15.
  • You know as well as I do some people watch it because of her.

And doesn't she, like, marry the protagonist or someshit
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    tbh i thought 'stupid sexy x' implied you found x sexually attractive

like ordinarily i wouldn't correct people for incorrect meme usage (this is a lie) but in this instance you should probably watch it cause it did come off kind of wrong
  • edited 2013-11-26 11:22:11
    I thought "stupid sexy x" meant "not supposed to find x appealing, but find x appealing anyway".  Who this applies to is often implied, and I admit maybe I wasn't so clear about it in my sentence.

Which is fair because I do find her cute...not unlike a huge truckload of other female characters drawn in an anime art style out there.  The art style is pretty much designed to have that effect.

FWIW, though, I still haven't seen more than one ep of SAO (thanks to the local anime club), and I don't currently have plans to see more than one episode either.
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    SAO is shit :D and anime
  • >paying attention to SAO
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    first I've heard of it
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    All I know is that I once heard an antinatalist say life would be okay if he could live in SAO.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    A dire condemnation indeed
  • Pillows said:

A dire condemnation indeed

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    When I see the letters "SAO", I read it as "session at once". (Yay, CD-ROM nerdery :P)
  • edited 2013-11-26 16:45:12
    But it means "Saint" in Portuguese!~