Comments

• Um...is there something wrong with Achtung Baby's review or...?
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    Well honestly, it may just be because I love the Beach Boys so much more than I love U2. Yeah, that's probably all there is to it. I'm less concerned about the fact that Achtung Baby got a perfect score (which I don't really think it deserves, but then there are an incredibly low number of albums that do deserve one) than about the fact that Smile, the culmination of the lost works of one of the greatest bands of all time, got a lower score. If it helps, I don't think Smile deserves a perfect score, either.
  • Oh.

OK. No, see, I thought that were hating on U2 and I was about to whoop yo' ass

Also, any album containing songs from Zooropa doesn't deserve a perfect score, so it's not like I disagree :P
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Zooropa's not as bad as people think it is
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I read trough "Rolling Stone's top 500 songs of all time list" or some such.

When I saw that the B52's "Rock Lobseter" had placed significantly higher Than The Rolling Stones "Paint it Black", I knew it was time to stop taking the magazine seriously.
  • Zooropa's not as bad as people think it is
    Lies and slander >:|

That said, I don't think it's bad. It's just not that good for a band that did The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby.