Education

edited 2013-10-22 02:12:06 in General

This stupid controversial comic is brought to you by Dairy Queen, who recently got fucked out of their fry sauce by Obamacare.

Comments

• "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

Um... uh...

I'm in favor of classical education.

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I dunno, you'd think Warren Buffett would support ObamaCare

And force Dairy Queen to do so in the process
  • The fry sauce was actually some kind of sinister ploy by the Conservatives.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

The fry sauce was actually some kind of sinister ploy by the Conservatives.

Sinister monkey dishwasher.
  • i can't figure out if i should like make a serious post or a not serious post

i'm leaning towards the later
  • Later is probably better, but it's up to you. This thread is of pretty low quality.
  • like 150-200 thread count
    Rhubarb alien coverup.
  • i don't need no education
    Nazi conspiracy cats.
  • i don't need no education

Your grammatical errors say otherwise.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    i don't need no thought control
    This tinfoil hat will help!
  • This tinfoil hat will help!

nah, the NSA introduced vulnerabilities in tinfoil ages ago