I'm a little girl and nobody can convince me I'm not

edited 2013-10-10 16:52:18 in General
The philosophy I live my life by from now on.

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
  • The sadness will last forever.
    okay
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    but little girls dont get to drive cars :(
    since when
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Well, they could, but it would be illegal. ^_^;
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Route 666 said:

That's not really a philosophy!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Route 666 said:

That's not really a philosophy!
    Little girls don't understand philosophy, so...
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Route 666 said:

Little girls don't understand philosophy, so...

Maybe you could be a dualist who believes that everything that isn't inert matter (i.e. all beings) is a little girl.
  • "Who is this Route 666 person and why does he/she act like CA?

..oh."
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^^ Do I get to play Barbies afterwards?

^ lol
    Barbie goddess
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Bizarrely, I was thinking earlier today about a vague and crazy idea I have from time to time

Which is that all the philosophizing and other bullshit that goes on in the world is just to make up for not being able to be a little girl

...why do I think this?
    being a little girl is for little girls. also if you aren't in the first word, it blows cow penis. if u hoes wanna be a disney princess or some shit then say that.
    WHATEVER YOU
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    being a disney princess seems like it'd be boring and restrictive to me

kids get to have fun and get into trouble and be idiots

in the first world

sometimes

when viewed thru an adult's rose-tinted glasses
    damn straight
    you didn't like being a kid, did you Walpy?
    actually disney princesses do get nice clothes and can get away with bursting into song at the drop of a hat

also they get to hang out with friendly animals, that's cool
  • edited 2013-10-11 00:30:35
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Melusina said:

you didn't like being a kid, did you Walpy?

did u?
    i didn't!

but i think i did it wrong

i should do it over and get it right this time
    it was sort of a mixed experience

but overall better than being an "adult"
    man

being a human being sucks
    ...so is the correct response to become a furry, an otherkin, a transhumanist or an antinatalist?
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I sometimes wish that I weren't human.

But it's not so bad, really. No more unfortunate or fortunate than being anything else.
    you people keep saying relatable things
  • ...so is the correct response to become a furry, an otherkin, a transhumanist or an antinatalist?

be like me and become all these things simultaneously
    i don't know, aren't the last two mutually contradictory?

i suppose it might depend how committed you were to one or the other
    really i would much rather become a superhuman shapeshifting spirit being with magic powers

really i would much rather become a superhuman shapeshifting spirit being with magic powers

YES
    that seems best option
    tbh 90% of this is resentment for the fact that i never got to be a little girl a first time >_>

the other 10% is that kids clothes are soooo much cuter

My dresser is basically 50% Star Wars, Dragon Ball Z, and MLP shirts...

Though I suppose that's a somewhat specific type of kids clothes...
  • edited 2013-10-11 01:48:11
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i own just two branded/character t-shirts

one is Black Sabbath, the other is Problem Sleuth

i used to have a Donkey Kong arcade game t-shirt but i wore it too much and wore it out

i used to have a Donkey Kong arcade game t-shirt but i wore it too much and wore it out

That's what happened to my MLP shirt
    All my T-shirts are white workout/undershirts.
    i mostly wear t-shirts or polo shirts

hoodies when it's cold

i have no fashion sense >_>
  • i mostly wear t-shirts or polo shirts

hoodies when it's cold

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep
  • i have a bunch of black tees but i do not wear them really anymore

i mostly wear t-shirts or polo shirts

hoodies when it's cold

same here
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I wear my various ampersand T-shirts sparingly and have never worn my "Keep Calm and Pony On" shirt because I'm never sure I feel like it

My pony shirts seem to only attract attention from pegasisters.

Which is nice, actually.
    this reminds me, I need to wear my Pynchon shirt again

My pony shirts seem to only attract attention from pegasisters.

Which is nice, actually.
    Ya not supposed to be a playa when ya married, dawg.
  • i own three (3) enemieslist shirts

once, just once, i want someone to come up to me and go 'o hey i love deathconsciousness' but nobody ever does......
  • i also seem to be acquiring a collection of stripy jumpers. not on purpose. im not a 'stripy jumper guy'. i just keep finding real nice ones in charity shops and they fit so damn well and im like damn, this is only £4, and you never see anything small/xs in these shops normally. i gotta buy it

the last one still had the label from the shop in it, some sucker didnt even bother wearing it!!
  • i mostly stick to jeans, dress shirt, sport coat w/ some nice thin sweaters for layering in case of colder weather

basically i look like a moderately stylish english teacher
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

i own three (3) enemieslist shirts

once, just once, i want someone to come up to me and go 'o hey i love deathconsciousness' but nobody ever does......
    I would.

I wish that I would run into someone with a NO FUN. NOT EVER. shirt...
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    This thread needs more Charlotte.
    CHARLOTTE

WE NEED YOU