heterosexual fashionista

edited 2013-10-04 20:56:02 in General
still talks with a lisp
Tagged:

Comments

• I have no idea why I made this thread, but this is just one of those sentences that sorta got stuck in my head and I just had to post it.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Kexruct said:

I have no idea why I made this thread, but this is just one of those sentences that sorta got stuck in my head and I just had to post it.

"The Accurate Thread For Children of the '90s"
  • Route 666 said:

Kexruct said:

I have no idea why I made this thread, but this is just one of those sentences that sorta got stuck in my head and I just had to post it.

"The Accurate Thread For Children of the '90s"
    I can't tell if that's an example of what I just said or a comment directed at me.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The former. It was a phrase that popped into my head while eating peanut butter in January 2011 and I couldn't resist making a thread with that title on the then-new IJBM.
  • Oh, okay. 

Would I count as a nineties kid, I wonder.
  • What is this thread even. 

• What is this thread even. 

heterosexual fashionista
    still talks with a lisp
  • I didn't know we still bought into stereotypes around here, I have so many to sell too.

• Your single-minded pursuit of dry wit has blinded you to facetiousness, I think.
  • If a book costs money and it's simply ideas written and molded onto to the book, then I could sell you my ideas and get money off of it.

For thinking, something my brain does naturally, I could make money.

Are you trying to say my money isn't worth your time Kex.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Counterclock is wise.

Counterclockwise, you might say.