ITT: We all go for a ride on the Princess's Royal Train

edited 2013-09-20 07:02:46 in Roleplay & Games
(A train, pulled by a bright pink and white old-fashioned steam locomotive, pulls into Heapersburg Depot. Two conductors hop out onto the platform.)

whee, that was a lot of fun1
let's do it again immmidately awatierman

no chef, we have to wait
we're wiaitng for people to get on the train

oh
why aer they getting on the train here at applebee's

this isn'at applebee's chef, it's a trian station
we've been eover this several times

oh, ok
do you like my vest? it's bright Hurt-Yer-Eyes yellgreenow and it says "ROTCUDNOC" on it!

it says "CONDUCTOR" chef
you're wearing it inside out

well that's my right as an american dcitizen
so shut yoru face

whatever chef
ALL ABORAD!

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    It's like the friendship express, but with more typos.

Pinkie is even the avvie, here.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    If chef is an American citizen why is he on a royal train?
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Maybe it used to be a Hawaiian train.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tachyon said:

If chef is an American citizen why is he on a royal train?

CHEF: I have dual ctinzenship because my mother was born in Centralia

WAITERMAN: Do you even know what dual citizen ship means, chef?

CHEF: I don't have to know what imeans for it to be true, wwaiterman.
    Justice42 said:

It's like the friendship express, but with more typos.

CHEF: It suer is! We even have accomodations for unicoens!

(A blue winged unicorn walks up on the platform)

CLOUDKICKER: Oh god, even on my vacation I can't get away from you two. -_-

CHEF: Hey,its yyou again! And today I'm aconductor and you'kre just a passenger. Lookws like the tables have been moved in a turning way

WAITERMAN: Chef, don't be so wuick to be meab to ocrporal Cloudkicker. Police unicornsw have jurisdiction throughot the entirlety of the human realm

CLOUDKICKER: Wait, are you sure about that?

WAITERMAN: shh, jsut accept it orhe'll never leave you alone. Now are we getting thiws train on the road or whta?

CHEF: don't be dense,, waiterman, teains don't drive on roads

WAITERMAN: let's 'get this trian on the rails then

CHEF: it's already on the raisl

WAITERMAN: oh, right. well, let's just get the people on the train so we can bget moving
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    WAITERMAN: uh chef...why is there a usb port int the side of the locomotive?

CHEF: Oh, that...i had it installed

WAITERMAN: Why, chef?

CHEF: Because, You can buy vidoe gmaes on Steam, right?

CHEF: And this is a STeam locomotive, so it must run video games really fast! :D

WAITERMAN: I don't think this is gonna woerk, chef

CHEF: Sure it will, just watch this waiterman

(Chef plugs his laptop into the locomotive's USB port)

LAPTOP: New Hardware Found: 4-4-0 Locomotive

WAITERMAN: Whoa, Windows has drivers for everything!

CHEF: Toldja upgrading to Vista was a good idea, watierman!

CHEF: Now, I'll just double-click on this little gtrain icon here

(Chef double-clicks on the locomotive icon. The train slowly begins moving down the track.)

CHEF: This is not wahst I had intended to do.

WAITERMAN: Sigh. Chef, I'll get the derailer...

CHEF: Tahnks

WAITERMAN: I wish you'd stoop letting the train be a runaway train on a daily basis

CHEF: How haven't I been fired yet, anyway?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

CHEF: Toldja

Chef's Nikki Finke impression? :P
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^ That song is terribly sad.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    That's Tom Waits for you. He doesn't really do happy.
    Melusina said:

Ah, my life was missing some concentrated 1990s lately. Thanks.
    not sure if sarcasm
  • edited 2013-10-02 20:05:27
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Not sarcasm at all

I love overtly '90s stuff
    all right then
  • edited 2013-10-04 23:01:36
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Runaway Royal Train Finally Stopped

2 October 2013

QUEEN CITY, Centralia – Her Royal Highness Princess Avenue's Royal Train was finally brought to a halt late Tuesday night, after having inadvertently been set loose without an engineer the previous morning.

After running for several hours with nobody on board, the train was finally brought to a stop outside Queen City when a railroad employee, who is also apparently a waiter from Cleveland, managed to climb onto the train and use Windows Vista's Task Manager to kill "choochoo32.exe" on a laptop apparently connected to the locomotive. The train was stopped just inches short of plummeting off a cliff. 

"I REALLY hoped athat it wouldn't go over ac liff again," said Waiterman, the train's conductor. "They're still taking montey out of our paychescks from the last three times."

A spokesperson for the Centralia National Railway said that "the Railroad Track Leading To A Cliff And Nowhere Else line was probably a bad investment" and that "we're looking into dismantling it and selling the metal to ABC Inc."
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Train and subway systems are so much fun.
  • CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOO
    I kinda want to draw a map of Queen City now, if only so I can have a dead-end rail line labeled "RAILROAD TRACK LEADING TO A CLIFF AND NOWHERE ELSE"
  • edited 2013-10-05 00:23:03
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    There should be a dotted line after that with two further stops: "Dead End" and "Frankford."
    I can't tell if that's a reference that went over my head or not

But either way it's amusing
    Behold, my current level of boredom!

I need to make a more complete one sometime, that shows its connections to the Unicorn Pacific and the Canterlot & Northern.
  • edited 2013-10-05 02:15:15
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^ A band from Philadelphia once wrote a song that went, "You can't get to Heaven on the Frankford L, 'cause the Frankford L goes straight to... Frankford."

(The Market-Frankford elevated line used to be notorious for its slumminess. It still runs through some of the most desolate, weird parts of Philly, so it's not entirely off. It's safer now, though.)