in this pc world we live in all it takes to be considered racist is being white

edited 2013-09-05 22:46:36 in General
Don't you miss before everyone was so PC all the time?

I'm so sick of people thinking I'm racist. You can't solve hate with more hate.

Comments

• Note: the thread title is taken almost verbatim from an actual thing an actual person said on the Extra Credits forums.
  • edited 2013-09-05 22:48:21
    The sadness will last forever.
    Agreed.

Wait, what?
  • Kexruct said:

Note: the thread title is taken almost verbatim from an actual thing an actual person said on the Extra Credits forums.

I'm not super surprised by that.

Not for any comment on Extra Credits fans, but more because video game fans in general seem to have a predisposition to be "ist" in various ways. I don't know why.
  • Agreed.

Wait, what?
    Honestly I used to agree too but there's a lot of subtleties to the issue that people who say stuff like that pretty blatantly ignore. I don't like knowing people resent me for my race, but it's a lot more justified than the other way around.
  • edited 2013-09-05 22:55:40
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^ It's a maturity thing. Not that liking video games makes you immature by any means, but being immature may affect how and how much you like them.
  • Kexruct said:

Note: the thread title is taken almost verbatim from an actual thing an actual person said on the Extra Credits forums.

I'm not super surprised by that.

Not for any comment on Extra Credits fans, but more because video game fans in general seem to have a predisposition to be "ist" in various ways. I don't know why.
    Because people do, really, and since most of the people here are video game fans we tend to notice video game fans more.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Today, I saw a billboard about jokes. It said something like "Think before you post. Cyber Jokes and Pranks could get you arrested.".
  • Today, I saw a billboard about jokes. It said something like "Think before you post. Cyber Jokes and Pranks could get you arrested.".

Jokes huh? Then I guess the Heaper's Hangout is safe, hur hur hur.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    What about being green?
  • vey racist wow check your green privilege
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

vey racist wow check your green privilege

Yeah, mammalian scum; you've got a lot of nerve saying that after all the ongoing attempts at eradicating my kind.

There won't even be any of us in forty years.