ITT: We all shop at CA Marketplace

edited 2013-09-04 17:27:59 in Roleplay & Games
Welcome to CA Marketplace of South Harmony! With a deli, pharmacy, and several shopping carts, CA Marketplace is your one stop for all your grocery needs!

Can I help you find anything today?

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    South Harmony?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yes. That's the name of the suburb the store is in, or something.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    He needs help finding South Harmony.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Oh, right! Maps are in aisle 16.
  • Do you have goat cheese?
  • yes I need help finding a working jet engine and sixteen live snakes
    ^^ Sure. That's in the dairy case by the back wall.

^ Hmm, try Sporting Goods. And thanks for shopping CA Marketplace, where we literally sell everything!™
    I need some fake boobs
  • edited 2013-09-05 13:28:03
    Do you sell CA Marketplace?

Do you have any canned laughter?  What about suns-on-a-stick?

And do you happen to have any dignity?  I think I lost mine while posting on sponge-talk.
    I need some zircon-encrusted tweezers

I need some fake boobs

hey me too

Try the MTF transgender aisle, over in the LGBT section

It's that section on the back wall with all the rainbow stripes

Do you sell CA Marketplace?

Do you have any canned laughter?  What about suns-on-a-stick?

And do you happen to have any dignity?  I think I lost mine while posting on sponge-talk.

Sure, we have all those things! Except dignity. We're kind of out of stock ever since...well, I don't wanna talk about it. >_>

I need some zircon-encrusted tweezers

Check the clearance section