MY FARTS ARE MAAAAAGICAL

TreTre
edited 2013-08-22 02:22:44 in General

makin' blue sparks and shit

Comments

• Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.
    This is what you're passing off as humor these days, Tre?

Mein gott...
  • hey screw you Quip

let me have my fun with my shitty Rayman jokes
  • Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.
    >implying people wish to hear these shitty Rayman jokes at all
  • WELL MAYBE THEY DO
    But they probably don't.

Mostly because you bombard them with your fangirling and expect them to be peachy keen with hearing more afterwards.
    Oh, that's really classy.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    It turns out I actually do have Rayman sitting in my vast collection. :o Who knew?
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-08-22 02:36:17
    hey guess what Quip

Sometimes I like being erudite and full of class, and sometimes I enjoy making crass jokes about such lewd topics as, for example, how blue sparks trailing Ray mid-jump make it look like they came from him farting, even though he (presumably) has no ass for it to come out of, unlike you, who I'm pretty sure not only has an ass but thinks with it as a substitute for a brain.
  • also, Miko, play eet

and the others too, they're easier than the first but still pretty damn fun
    Tre said:

hey guess what Quip

Sometimes I like being erudite and full of class, and sometimes I enjoy making crass jokes about such lewd topics as, for example, how blue sparks trailing Ray mid-jump make it look like they came from him farting, even though he (presumably) has no ass for it to come out of, unlike you, who I'm pretty sure not only has an ass but thinks with it as a substitute for a brain.

... NO U
  • I rest my case.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    oh god i'm still reading Quip's post in Maurice LaMarche's Brain voice and it's fucking hilarious
  • I don't care about this argument but the thread title is shit gold
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I like Tre and don't like Quip.