ITT: We are all gay dudes (SFW)

edited 2013-08-22 01:37:17 in Roleplay & Games
COCKS

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    ROOSTERS
  • edited 2013-08-22 01:42:56
    You will find me if you want me in the garden unless its pouring down with rain.
    DUDE SO I RIPPED OFF HIS COCK WITH MY BARE HANDS AND REPLACED IT WITH A

Spoiler:
    jelly dougnut

• basically everyone in this thread is now me

huzzah
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

basically everyone in this thread is now me

huzzah
    It's not ITT: We are all cats (SFW)
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    hmm this is okay I guess. *sets up a fellatio stand with a sign: "fellatio, 5 cents"*
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    is that SFW?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Yes. u_u
    Well, ok...
    You're a cute boy. :o I won't charge you anything. :D
  • edited 2013-08-22 02:39:43
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I am probably going a little over the top, sorry. (^_^;
  • edited 2013-08-22 02:43:32
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'M A PRINCE
    eh, well, to be honest I'm not sure how you're supposed to have a SFW thread on this topic anyway
  • edited 2013-08-22 04:52:59
    The sadness will last forever.
    dick and balls
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I'M A PRINCE

I'M STILL A PRINCE
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit

basically everyone in this thread is now me

huzzah
    Excuse me, my egocentric kitty, but they are also all me
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    there was a short time where I thought i was a gay dude

what a wacky sitcom misunderstanding that turned out to be
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Indeed.

I'm close enough that I don't really have to change or exaggerate much. That said...

*throws feather boa across shoulder*

I am ready for anything!
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Miko said:

I am probably going a little over the top, sorry. (^_^;

Compared to the straight cis male thread, you all have a long way to go.
    I know right. It's like no one here knows any straight cis males in real life. T_T
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I think I qualify as all those things, though I'm not exactly typical on just about any aspect except skin color and where I like to stick my penis.
  • edited 2013-08-22 16:06:09
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Miko said:

I know right. It's like no one here knows any straight cis males in real life. T_T

I'm a cis male that likes women, both as people and in the romantic and sexual senses. I also have quite a few straight (and/or predominantly heterosexual) male friends.

It just so happens that I am in a loving relationship with another man. Because I also like guys in those ways.
    :)
    That thread quickly turned into exaggeration, because it's fun to make fun of stereotypical masculinity.
    It's like bullying a 5 year old though. Too easy!
    Yes, well, I guess we weren't feeling very ambitious just then.
    The problem is that you decided to be too stereotypical and unsubtle, and in doing so inadvertently played into a different stereotype: The masculinity-obsessed, super-closeted gay dude.
    The other problem is that, if you don't go for that stereotypical route, how else do you play a "straight cis dude"? A lot of traits that might apply to straight cis dudes might well apply to other people as well.
    True.

Hmmm. This is problematic. How to gently rib without going overboard?
    It is a fine balance. :3
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    SPORTS ARE SHIT :D AND BOOBS