You know who else ruined his empire by killing millions of people...

edited 2013-08-09 03:06:54 in General
...Cleon!

...Or am I being a bit melodramatic by comparing Hitler to Cleon?

Comments

• Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Mao Zedong.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    gengis khan
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    The Khans, Timur excepted, were actually a lot less kill-happy than people think that they were.

Now, Qin Shi Huangdi, on the other hand...
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    That guy killed a LOT of folks.

Can't believe he slipped my mind.
  • I thought the Mongol empire ended up getting ruined when it was split up, mainly.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Leopold of Belgium. You know the one.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

Technically he ruined a corporation by killing millions of people...

But it's hard to top Justinian's official historian Procopius claiming in The Secret History that his boss killed a trillion people.

• edited 2013-08-09 13:38:25
    @kingCrackers gets a penalty card
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Mr. Darcy said:

Technically he ruined a corporation by killing millions of people...

But it's hard to top Justinian's official historian Procopius claiming in The Secret History that his boss killed a trillion people.

He blew up entire Galaxy sectors, apparently...
  • edited 2013-08-09 17:37:50
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Qin Shi Huangdi
    Not that it can make him worse when he already killed people, but he burned books too...