Bad Future Of The Heapers' Hangout

edited 2013-07-10 23:50:45 in General
The idea here is to post what happens to you in the very worst future possible  for us heapers (For example, you might say:  Central Avenue and Anonymous are forcibly separated and incarcerated in separate reeducation facilities to indoctrinate people in the way of Comic Sans)

Aliroz's Hat is stolen; and Aliroz and his/her family are killed and made into a pair of boots after the Library of Congress burns down.

That's one for me, you can do yourself, or you can do someone else (even if they've already been done).

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Well this is depressing.

Imi-G fails at becoming an author and is instead relocated to a facility where he is forced to watch TV all day and also feminine mammaries have become extinct.
  • Our rate of resource consumption only increases, as people are then used as resources themselves in a Soylent green manner. Eventually, even the mass processing of human beings hasn't slowed the resource sink until about 30% of the human population gets consumed.

But by then, the damage is done, countries have already transitioned to human-based batteries.

Our culture develops in a way where sacrificing yourself to become meat for the republic is glorified, and the lucky elite sit above us in a chair made of the skulls of our forefathers.

So yeah,  bad ending :D
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Central Avenue and Anonymous are forcibly separated
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Miko is denied health care and sent to a concentration camp by the government for being an unproductive undesirable and ko becomes dead and Miko's dog becomes dead and all the truth in the world is censored out and Miko's culture becomes a violent, bigoted, mindless slave to the government and its puppet media. Animals never stop being tortured to death in laboratories. The government has totalitarian control of the physically and intellectually starving masses. Miko is slave labored and starved to death, tries to escape the government, and is then vilified and brutally publicly executed, amidst a cheering crowd, as an example to the empire.
    ...well shit
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    this thread

• Tre gets hit by a bus before he gets to finish Stuck.
  • Tre said:

Tre gets hit by a bus before he gets to finish Stuck.

A bus? Why not a flying steam-powered kyack.
    because that would be too cool to constitute a bad ending
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    A bus made of pus.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ewwwwwwwwwwww
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Aliroz said:

A bus made of pus.

Miko said:

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Yeah...

On a different note, I refrained from posting in this thread because I knew exactly what the worst possible outcome for me would be and it made me terribly sad in a way that I could not spin to be amusing. Then I talked to Centie and Naney, and I immediately felt less awful.

To the former, you are a lovely friend; to the latter, I love you dearly. I shall let neither of you go.

That is all.
  • Being trapped between two objects that are almost but not quite crushing me indefinitely, completely separated from every living thing.

That would be just the worst.
  • Worst future: horrid dystopian police state where belly rubs are illegal and ear scratches are punishable with repeated spritzing with cold water.
  • edited 2013-07-13 04:24:00
    ಠ_ಠ
    Worst future: Tools never fully recovers from her clinical depression and takes her own life.
    :(
  • It's not going to happen, don't worry.
    Okay, good.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

To the former, you are a lovely friend; to the latter, I love you dearly. I shall let neither of you go.

Yay, a person said a nice thing about me!

You're a dear friend, too. ^_^
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Bad end: Kraken dies.

Bad end: Kraken dies not die, and is locked into a cycle of rebirth of endless suffering and tears.
  • Kraken dies not die, and is locked into a cycle of rebirth of endless suffering and tears.

Squidscape:Torment?
    Heh.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Samsara.

But okay too, if you want.