Kexruct permits you to choose your own adventure.

edited 2013-06-13 23:31:03 in General
I apologize for the inconvenience, but as I am using the mobile version of the Heap for the time being, I will only be able to post links to the pictures. When I'm able to use the full version, I will replace them with the actual pictures, but for now please bear with me. 
image You awaken in a small, cube shaped room. Well, awaken isn’t quite the right word. You’ve been awake a long time, but you just now realized you might want to escape. You haven’t the foggiest idea why you’re in the room or how long you’ve been in it. What do you do?

Comments

• Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    The lightbulb looks about the same size as the lock, unscrew the lightbulb, screw it into the door lock, and open the door by turning on the new lightbulbhandle you just made
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Take whatever is stuffed inside your right shoe.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    etch a gigantic picture into the floor using only your fingernails over a period of years
  • edited 2013-06-13 23:31:45

> unscrew the lightbulb and insert it into the keyhole.

You take out the lightbulb. Behind you a light comes on. You attempt to fit the light bulb into the oversized keyhole, but it appears as if the actual keyhole is inside of it and is considerably smaller. image

> take whatever is inside your right shoe

Inside your shoe you find a NOTE. 

>Etch a picture in the ground using only your fingernails.

You can’t use your IMAGINATION as you haven’t unlocked the RIGHT HEMISPHERE of your brain.
    Insert lightbulb into the RIGHT HEMISPHERE of your brain and hopefully don't die from it
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Reach for the little key that you see near the light and jam it into the tiny little keyhole inside the big one that isn't really a keyhole!
  • >Wonder why the note looks like the Purina logo.
  • edited 2013-06-14 00:19:23

>jam lightbulb into the right hemisphere of your brain 
    The lightbulb breaks on impact. You ate now SLIGHTLY LACERATED. You lose one CARROT OF FORTITUDE.

>take small key and insert it into keyhole

The key is protected by a small glass door.

(sorry I missed yours Tre)

Hold broken lightbulb above head in an attempt to get an idea
  • edited 2013-06-13 23:58:04
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Headbutt the glass protecting the key, so as to protect the hand you will need to turn the key.

>Hold lightbulb above head to get an idea.

You hold the lightbulb above your head. You fail to get a BRIGHT IDEA.

>Headbutt glass.

The glass is too strong. You lose another CARROT OF FORTITUDE.
    Fondle the thingies below the glass to determine what they are.
    I mean ummm push them in the pattern shown on the note and start in the middle and go clockwise.
    grab the carrot of fortitude before it falls off the screen and eat it to regain a carrot of fortitude
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Pull the glass instead of push on it to see if it will open.

If not, tear your shoe in half.  Two halfs make a hole.  Escape through the hole.