Mental images of heapers

edited 2013-06-12 10:08:08 in General
There was a thread like this, but the search is broken so nevermind.

Tre and Justice42 look like their pictures to me.

GMH looks like generic gangly white nerd in my head. Sorry GMH. :(

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    You look like Ganon.
  • edited 2013-06-12 01:53:24
    Imi looks like that one picture of himself he posted, Earthlight is short, black haired and tends to wear sweaters, Janey would be capable of wearing a fedora without looking like a douche, Lee is an intelligent Patrick Star, Centie looks like the girl from those Education Connection commercials, and that's all I'be got.
    Who is Janey
  • edited 2013-06-12 02:47:55
    Urgh, autocorrect.

*naney
  • hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

no
    Naney is a cat, everyone knows that.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Acererak is a robot and Central Avenue is a rich girl.
  • Central Avenue is Princess Amethyst of GemWorld and if you don't agree with me you just haven't seen the CN DC Block shorts.

edit:

LITERALLY CENTRAL AVENUE

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Naney said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

no
    I think that you would look fine in a fedora if you were attired in the appropriate film noir fashion. But again, I am wearing a very particular pair of proverbial spectacles in this case. It would be very hard for me to see you as a tool.

Mostly I imagine people as they are from photographic evidence, although when that is lacking, I leap to their avatars to generate a mental image. Occasionally this can get a bit surreal: Despite him giving descriptions of his appearance before, I still routinely imagine Anonus as a male version of Cadpig.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I already know what most of you look like and even most of those few who haven't shared pictures, I've had enough hints about. The remainder consists almost entirely of generic nerdy guys with glasses. :p
    Earthlight is short, black haired and tends to wear sweaters
    Warm like an apple pie that has been sitting out of the oven for half of an hour. This lone hint brought to you by Earthlight Ray™.
    Yeah, I imagine you as pretty androgynous, physically speaking. Although hearing your voice would probably give me a better idea of you than seeing a picture of you, as weird as that sounds.
    Earthlight is actually more feminine-looking than androgynous, I'd say.

I actually tend to picture CA as Belle from Beauty and the Beast which is probably some leftover motherheap influence
  • Mo' said:

Central Avenue is Princess Amethyst of GemWorld and if you don't agree with me you just haven't seen the CN DC Block shorts.

edit:

LITERALLY CENTRAL AVENUE

This is very true.
  • I already know what most of you look like and even most of those few who haven't shared pictures, I've had enough hints about. The remainder consists almost entirely of generic nerdy guys with glasses. :p

Earthlight is short, black haired and tends to wear sweaters
    Warm like an apple pie that has been sitting out of the oven for half of an hour. This lone hint brought to you by Earthlight Ray™.
    Actually, I thought of a more concise way to put it. I imagine you as looking like Xion with a sweater.

• Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I really should watch Princess Amethyst. 
  • I wonder how people imagine me?
    /attentionwhore

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    The way you look in your photos, of course. :p
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    King Crackers looks like his current avatar, but underneath his clothes he is a squid.

I imagine Kexruct to be a young male Gharial with a nice long tail and a chipped tooth.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I really should watch Princess Amethyst. 

• Acererak said:

GMH isn't white though.
    O_O
  • Even as I've seen a picture of Imipolex, he will always look like Jake Weber to me.

Weird.

Hmm.

Well, you'll always look like Demo to me.

(2015 self)
    Imipolex is a cow with a Bighorn Sheep's big curly horns, a goat's beard, and a retractable udder.
    Yay!
  • edited 2013-06-12 23:10:08
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    He retracts it when he sleeps, and that way he can sleep on his belly without hurting himself.

Sometimes I imagine you with a neat nosering made of Cunife.  '

Is that okay?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anyway, I find it hard to come up with mental images of heapers nowadays, because the ones I communicate with most often (Anonus, Naney, Imi, etc.) are all people whose IRL appearances I know...
    I never wanted a nosering, but whatever floats yer boat.
  • spinor said:

Acererak said:

GMH isn't white though.
    He isn't?
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-06-13 12:29:58
    Kexruct said:

I wonder how people imagine me?
    /attentionwhore

Remember that one picture of you with the anime eyes? Basically, just add a visible sparkle to it, and you're golden. :P
  • I'm still not entirely sure what a senpai is.
  • Kexruct said:

I'm still not entirely sure what a senpai is.

it's the person you want to notice you.
  • Basically, that one guy at your school who's always surrounded by sparkles and bubbles and always looks like he's been airbrushed? That's a senpai.

Between me, Ray and Mo, that just about covers every possible definition.
    Acererak said:

spinor said:

Acererak said:

GMH isn't white though.
    He isn't?
    He mentioned being raised speaking both English and Cantonese.
  • Aaaand now I can't stop seeing GMH as Senor Chang.
  • edited 2013-06-16 21:12:57
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Aliroz: You do realize that my current icon is a young lady, right?

(2015 self)
    No, I didn't.  Oops.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Otoyomegatari is a great comic that you all should read.
    (2015 self)
    Okay, I'll read it if you read The Remarkable Journey of Prince Jen.
    It does look like something I'd be interested in, so I'll go look for it.