insomnia

edited 2013-06-05 10:21:21 in General
I don't understand it

For a couple weeks I managed to maintain a relatively steady sleep schedule, but somehow it's shot to pieces again

I seem to go through phases where I'll have a couple weeks where I can't make myself sleep followed by a couple weeks where I can't make myself stay awake. You probably guessed from the thread title, but right now it's the former
Tagged:

Comments

• Pfft, TRUE nords sleep for 3-4 hours a day!
  • ah did not sleep last night

though i fell asleep for two hours this morning?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I have now slept roughly four hours

Hoping for a fifth, at least?
  • i did sleep some this morning.

huzzah
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    The last time I had insomnia was on the night before my last final

It kinda sucked
  • > sleep
    > schedule

You can put these two things together?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I have a sleep schedule, it's just a few hours shifted from what I would like it to be.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Is there a term for when you just, like, can't sleep?

Not even, like, you're tired and lying awake in bed, but like, when your body just seems to never shut down long enough for you to even consider sleeping.
  • I'm not sure.

In other news, here's an obligatory Lazy Rich:

Man I feel weird right now

I have no idea whether or not I'm tired?

Or even whether or not I should be tired?
  • edited 2013-07-05 05:28:07
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    It's almost like you deliberately set me up for these, Alice ...