#letsstealcake

edited 2013-05-24 05:48:21 in General

In the field of inventory management, a stock keeping unit or SKU (/ˌɛsˌkˈjuː/ or /ˈskjuː/) (sometimes written with a hyphen as stock-keeping unit) is a distinct item, such as a product or service, as it is offered for sale that embodies all attributes associated with the item and that distinguish it from all other items. For a product, these attributes include, but are not limited to, manufacturer, product description, material, size, color, packaging, and warranty terms.

I’m imminently to cross the threshold to the mystifyingly exquisite environment acknowledged far and wide as the irrevocably challenging habit entirely recognized to unmerciful murders, lackadaisical betrayers, insolent bastards, and substantially extravagant facades of scandalous accusations.

’m the new one. The freshest of installments. What she never anticipated would materialize in her territory.

Where does this tragic tale of a authentic martyr begin you ask? The most exceptional addition to a local which in itself neglects the frivolous intelligence I seek vehemently to teach. I’m the wayward patronizing future of a new Alternia and I consistently find that notion pleasing…

But she found me. Discovered my deplorable existence futile, I did.

The Impala is Dean's trademark black 1967 Chevrolet Impala. It was passed down to him by his father, who bought it in 1973 after a future Dean convinces him to buy it over a 1964 VW Van in the episode "In the Beginning". According to Dean the car has 327 Engine and a Four Barrel carburetor. It bears a Sedgwick County, Kansas license (though their hometown of Lawrence, Kansas is actually in Douglas County) plate KAZ 2Y5, a reference to Kansas, the Winchesters' home state, and 2005, the year the show premiered.

Comments

• Your post seems to contain some weird shit involving text from the Supernatural Wikia, for the character Dean.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Brigadier Pudding died back in the middle of June of a massive E. coli infection, whining, at the end, "Me little Mary hurts ..." over and over. It was just before dawn, as he had wished. Katje stayed on at "The White Visitation" for a while, roaming the demobbed corridors, smoky and still at the ends of all the emptied lattices of cages in the laboratory, herself part of the ash-colored web, the thickening dust and fly-pocked windows.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You know what's bizarre? All the text that didn't show up on my laptop shows up fine on my tablet: