So a cat walks into a bar...

edited 2013-05-22 12:17:28 in General

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    And the bartender says, why the cat face?

Reblog if you LOVE America and HATE Female Pattern Baldness
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    but

• Apparently Bald is a "crazy hairstyle" for women in terms of Dress code for employers.

Can someone please make me understand.
    we live in a screwed up world
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Funnily enough, it's kinda the opposite for guys (at least with these kinds of stuffy employers). Long hair and sometimes even facial hair are no-nos.

For a job that's dangerous and requires strict safety regulations, that would be understandable, but if it's just an office or customer service job... ehh...
  • Odradek said:

And the bartender says, why the cat face?

Reblog if you LOVE America and HATE Female Pattern Baldness
    Chauvinist, stopping oppressing my scalp!!!
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    ^ Oh, you're bald?
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

Bald girls can be glamourous:

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    (gasps dramatically)

Tattoos? SCANDAL
  • edited 2013-05-23 00:18:53
    ^^That works. MY head shape probably wouldn't take to baldness

^ On that note, nor would mine.

JZ has a funny-shaped head HAW HAW

really though I do think bald ladies can be quite nice

nobody asked me
  • nobody asked me

Nobody disappoints me.

JZ has a funny-shaped head HAW HAW

And then Imipolex pulled her braids.
    it's only 'cause she was smoking crack babies
  • it's only 'cause she was smoking crack babies

You know, I just realized who the majority of Cracked's articles are written by
    Unrelated to who I quoted.
    I have written nothing for Cracked, thank Time.

it's only 'cause she was smoking crack babies

She bought those babies from Irish paupers fair and square,
    and thus the musty ghost of Swift is dragged forth once again

*dips JZ's pigtail in the inkwell*
  • edited 2013-05-24 01:28:44
    Does pulling someone's braids cause rips in the space-time continuum, and grant strange abilities such as reversing time or creating shadows of oneself from alternate universes?
  • and thus the musty ghost of Swift is dragged forth once again

*dips JZ's pigtail in the inkwell*

Nooooo, not my precious pigtails! ;-; Now everyone will make fun of me and mother won't let me go to the schoolhouse anymore
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    If I had a bald head, I'd look like a bobblehead