Job Application: Why I should get this job

edited 2013-05-20 16:21:15 in General
Because you have money and I need it

Also, I'm a sexy motherfucker

and I may be naked as I fill out this application

why wouldn't you hire me

Comments

• why wouldn't you hire me

Because my boss would fire me after the last time I hired a sick pervert.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

• why wouldn't you hire me

you're just jealous because you would have no idea how to fill out an application in the nude

• you're just jealous because you would have no idea how to fill out an application in the nude

Yeah you're right, I only know how to fill out resignation papers in the nude :(

• "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens

why wouldn't you hire me

you're just jealous because you would have no idea how to fill out an application in the nude
    Yeah, well, I bet you have no idea how to fill out your taxes in the nude.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I lounge about my office in The Communications Center in the nude

Frequently

ABC Inc welcomes nudists

• you're just jealous because you would have no idea how to fill out an application in the nude

Yeah you're right, I only know how to fill out resignation papers in the nude :(

Don't worry, with time and practice, one day you will be able to.

Gilda: True, I can only do that semi-nude.

Anonus: Then why won't you hiiiiire mmmmeeee?
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    This reminds me that there's a coffee shop down the street whose selling point is that the baristas wear bikinis.
  • and I may be naked as I fill out this application

why wouldn't you hire me
    Because you're not wearing a one-piece swimsuit.
    This reminds me that there's a coffee shop down the street whose selling point is that the baristas wear bikinis.
    This is a problem; they should be wearing one-piece swimsuits.

and I may be naked as I fill out this application

why wouldn't you hire me
    Because you're not wearing a one-piece swimsuit.

You prefer a one-piece swimsuit to nudity?

What a weirdo.

• edited 2013-05-20 19:57:19
    Do you prefer people with dangly bits, bumpy bits, hairy bits, and other things sticking out?  Or do you prefer people hide those imperfections and present nice, smooth, sleek bodies?
    Women don't have dangly bits, and these days they tend to shave.
  • Still have bumpy bits.
  • Clothes have more flair, nudity is a gimmick
  • Clothes also have more interesting colors than just skin tones.
  • Did you know, Peta used nudity to try and attract people to its cause.

JZ is ripping off one of Peta's tactics.

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Don't worry, with time and practice, one day you will be able to.

Gilda: True, I can only do that semi-nude.

Anonus: Then why won't you hiiiiire mmmmeeee?
    You didn't put in an application to work here!
  • Did you know, Peta used nudity to try and attract people to its cause.

JZ is ripping off one of Peta's tactics.

PETA ripped me off before I ripped them off
    ^ PETA ripped your clothes off.
  • Heh, to be honest, nudity (especially when joined with violence) is probably the single reason I am interested in PETA ads. Then again, it also makes me dislike the organization. Go figure.

Also, I've seen horse-riding in bikini. Now that was a sight
  • Mr. Darcy said:

She looks sickly green.
  • ^Hey now, the green Star Trek people are a proud race
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Orions, to be exact, yes?
  • I thought Orions were blue.
    nah, green.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ^^You're thinking Andorians. The confusion is probably coming from the episode where an Orion assasssin desguised itself an Andorian.
    namely this one