Ouyunkhodun Post Collection + Discussion Thread

edited 2013-05-18 22:09:31 in General

inspiration

character sketches

will update until I get bored of it or something I guess.

will be written in script format because fuck actually writing.

Posts may come out of order and may be accompanied by original (or not) music selections.

all writing should be attributed to Yoko "Deepweb Damsel" Riyu.

this is your fault, Kexruct.

Comments

• this is your fault, Kexruct.

I'mma make you stick with this.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    on the border of Japan and Pennsylvania, somewhere near Germany.
    Interesting choice of locations to base this world on. I'm kinda surprised it isn't the Netherlands you chose.
  • on the border of Japan and Pennsylvania, somewhere near Germany.
    Interesting choice of locations to base this world on. I'm kinda surprised it isn't the Netherlands you chose.
    well, that's basically a very flowery way of saying "nowhere in particular". I don't know enough about any given real-world location to set it there.
    Kexruct said:

you seem to have some sort of vested interest in my finishing this project.
  • edited 2013-05-18 22:20:09
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Ms. Lorraine Bannikberg III — The music teacher. She is an exception.
    Oh, I remember that name! That's what you use for your roleplay characters.

I remember it from that one campaign of that bizarre dream world game system you did with a few other motherheapers back in the old country.
  • Lorraine Bannikberg is a recurring character in my fiction. What little of it there is that's worth reading.

• on the border of Japan and Pennsylvania, somewhere near Germany.
    well, that's basically a very flowery way of saying "nowhere in particular". I don't know enough about any given real-world location to set it there.
    Kexruct said:

You have an amazing writing style, a wonderful imagination, and you have a great way of establishing character quickly. It'd be a shame to see your talent go to waste. I don't want to see another interesting project of yours languish.
  • Kexruct said:

on the border of Japan and Pennsylvania, somewhere near Germany.
    Kexruct said:

You have an amazing writing style, a wonderful imagination, and you have a great way of establishing character quickly. It'd be a shame to see your talent go to waste. I don't want to see another interesting project of yours languish.
    These are very much not true things, but I will continue it for as long as the concept continues to bother my brain.

Furthermore, I am far more likely to take long breaks from things than to abandon them entirely.