It may be May, maybe

edited 2013-05-01 01:25:36 in General
This year is moving too fast.

It's supposed to be February. Early March at the latest. :\

But now we're already into the fifth month of the year and I haven't used any of this year to its full potential.

Makes me feel like I owe Anonus and all my other friends an apology, somehow.
Tagged:

Comments

• Ehhh. It's still the 30/ according to my time-zone, so no, I will not like and subscribe.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Well, it's May where I am

Time is becoming more and more merciless, and I seem to have become a chronophobe, personally
  • Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that, I want August to get here as soon as possible so I have some direction in my life again.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Last year, it felt like January lasted forever, then the rest of the year just zoomed by.

This whole year, with the possible exception of March, has zoomed by for me.

I am especially uncomfortable with it this year because it feels like the spring weather simply does not want to come here to stay. We've been bombarded with snow lately, and though it's let up a bit May is supposed to start with more of it. :/
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Last year, to me, it felt like January through March were really dragged out. I was ok, with that, though, because it wasn't a bad time for me. The thing that really got me last year was that the autumn seemed to move at a snail's pace...everything from September to early December seemed to take forever and I ended up sinking into what was easily the worst depression I've experienced in recent years. :\

This year, thus far, has seemed to zoom by way too fast. It's like I think of "oh, I want to do X this year" but before I know it another month has come and gone. Makes me feel like I'm wasting my life, somehow.

Also, oddly enough, we seem to have had the opposite problem with weather here. The warm weather started creeping in during late February and early March and we've only gone back to cold snowy weather once or twice since.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Yeah, around here it still feels like February. It hasn't gotten out of the 50s and very low 60s in a while.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    It is May now where I live.
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    I just want June to happen because E3
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    May is OK so far...
  • it's been raining all month :P
    Not here.

Want a trade? I don't go outside much...
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    It may be May, maybe

Or maybe it's Maybelline
  • Billy, May's here.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    now that the thread has descended into nonseriousness

• We can do anything if we do it together.

And now for something that took a while to grow on me.