NBC updates on the Boston Marathon attack

edited 2013-04-24 20:05:47 in General

"This is Brian Williams with the latest news on the deadly attack that paralyzed a nation in fear! Tonight! Terrorist! They could be anyone! Anywhere! Your neighbor, brother, or even grandpa might be a terrorist! They could be in the closet, under your bed, in a den, with a fox, in a box. Terrorist could be literally anyone or anything, and we're going to go into great details about how pants-shittingly scared you should be for the rest of your life. Now here's Jake Iwema with the latest update on the terrorist suspect."

"Thanks Brian, tonight we interviewed someone who once shared a bus stop with now super dead Terrorist suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev."

"I once shared a bus stop with that guy. Pretty quiet."

"Did you imagine he was the sort of guy who would create explosives and murder people?"

"Nope."

"Wow! Insightful information into the mind of a killer, Jake. Coming up! A town spends all day trying to pump water from an empty well! Also, FERTILIZER EXPLOSION ROCKS TEXAS! Is poop the hidden terrorist within?! Stay tuned to find out how you can defend yourself. Now, more new information on suspected terrorist suspects the Tsarnaev brothers!"

"Yeah, I was their barista once...they didn't tip well."

"What did they order?"

"I don't remember."

"Wow, Brian. You can really see a psychological profile emerge. Coming up, NBC reports determine the usefulness of beating a horse long after it is dead....and BREAKING NEWS. Surviving terrorist suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev just sneezed AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO COVER HIS MOUTH! We'll stay with this story ALL NIGHT if we have to!"

"A shocking development, Jake. How much can one nation take? Up next, Al Roker is squeezing a stone. LIVE!

"I'M NOT GETTING ANY BLOOD OUT OF THIS STONE!"

*with inspiration from this comic.*

Tagged:

Comments