The marxists are like "revolution" and the Objectivists are like "a=a" and I'm like

edited 2013-04-19 14:03:11 in General
reality tunnels 

Comments

• what's a reality tunnel
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • th a subconscious set of mental filters formed from their beliefs and experiences, every individual interprets the same world differently,

ok

hence "Truth is in the eye of the beholder".

hahahahaa no
  • edited 2013-04-19 16:59:36
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I think the point is basically that, for example, about 500 years ago western civilization *knew* that Earth was flat and this was a fact.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    ^ NO!
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    And now I know! :D
  • It was known since Hellenistic times that the Earth was round, when Eratosthenes figured out the damn circumference.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    And Columbus couldn't get funding because he was telling potential patrons the circumference was much smaller.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    "Da' fuck is this shit?"

"Welcome to the Americas!" 

"No! Fuck that, and fuck you. You're Indians now."

"But...but...Americas!"

"Here have some smallpox to keep this on the DL."

"AHHHHH! My immune system!"
    ^ Yeah, pretty much!
  • "We've even got tape recorders!"

"What's a tape recorder?"

"I DUNNO LOL"
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    true