THAT FUCKING JUMP BALL CALL WAS TOTAL BULLSHIT

KJIKJI
edited 2013-04-06 20:39:36 in General
DISCUSS

Comments

• KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    fucking dickfucks refs fucking using a goddamned arrow for possession. wsu had possesion so fucking clearly that it was as if the holy light of god was fucking my eye sockets but noooooooo the refs put it in for louisville because kevin ware and now i have lost 500 us dollars. I want everybody on louisville and all the refs to suffer in hell for all eternity for inconveniecning me
  • KJIKJI
    mad on the internet!!!
  • Was one of the refs Karl Hess?  I just pretty much expect him to be there whenever bad college hoops reffing is involved.  He's one of those refs that every single fanbase (except maybe the Dookies) thinks is biased against him, and they're all probably right.

Also, lol, betting money on March Madness.  I prefer to just root for my team until they get eliminated.
  • KJIKJI
    Yes he was there and yes I want to literally kill him. kill the pig, spill his blood
  • edited 2013-04-06 21:28:04
    (flower path)
    I think you might be getting a bit worked up about twenty-year-olds throwing balls though if you are talking about actually killing a dude over it

even if the dude is Karl Hess
  • KJIKJI
    what is hyperbole??? also i lost money. this is no laughing matter, squire
  • Is this the whole "he touched the ball" thing? Might have heard it on the radio yesterday.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    >2013

>caring about sports
  • edited 2013-04-06 23:03:04
    (flower path)

Is this the whole "he touched the ball" thing? Might have heard it on the radio yesterday.

I think he's talking about something that happened today.

(As I said, I generally stop paying attention when my team is eliminated, and this year, the Tar Heels went down pretty early.)
  • edited 2013-04-07 04:08:23
    (flower path)
    I hope Michigan tries to call a time-out now.

• edited 2013-04-07 03:54:22
    > jump ball

I just used IBJ instead because I couldn't find the spring ball.
  • I don't know which vidya you're referencing but it probably doesn't have a possession arrow.
  • Fuck possession arrows; inventory menus are where it's at.

Also, spring ball/jumpball is pretty much obsoleted by space jump.
  • @spinor: Oh, then never mind. I think "he touched the ball" had to do with football.