ATTN NETFLIX HEAPERS

edited 2013-03-30 11:22:24 in General
Cartoon Network deal kicks in later today and all this stuff will be live on Netflix. Sorry about those plans you had. 

Cartoon Network:
Batman Beyond
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed, Edd 'n Eddy
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Johnny Bravo
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Powerpuff Girls
Samurai Jack

[Adult Swim]
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Boondocks
Children's Hospital
Metalocalypse
Robot Chicken
Squidbillies
The Venture Bros.
SpaceGhost

Comments

• Regular Show and Adventure Time are also there now too.

You all no longer have excuses. Go watch them.
  • Tre said:

Regular Show and Adventure Time are also there now too.

Odradek said:

Samurai Jack

The Boondocks

The Venture Bros.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    >no Cow and Chicken

Oh come the fuck on

Holdouts >_>
    Also

I won't be able to watch any of this until I get home tomorrow
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Tre said:

Regular Show and Adventure Time are also there now too.

Odradek said:

Samurai Jack

The Boondocks

The Venture Bros.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What he said. All of it. Also:

Courage the Cowardly Dog
    YES!
    No love for SGC2C, eh :/
  • edited 2013-03-30 15:57:36
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Anonus said:No love for SGC2C, eh :/

I like
    Space Ghost, but not as much as Courage or Adventure Time.
    Last nitpick: No Chowder or Flapjack

I was always fonder of the former than the latter, and maybe their absence has, more than anything, to do with the fact that they're too old to be new, but too new to be nostalgic...

But still, this is generally good news. I have wanted to watch Batman: The Brave and the Bold for a while...
  • Chowder is definitely on Netflix but I dunno about Flapjack.

Still, they put a ton up there. We saw some Batman Beyond earlier, it was good.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis